Chapter one: A new year starts!

A new year starts.

New friends.

New relations.

New events.

- - - 

A new year had begun for the Hetalia Academy and all the students of this wonderful place had begun arriving to their new home for the year. Bags all packed, brains all ready, smiles on their faces...most of their faces anyways. Coming back to school was something most of the students enjoyed, being able to see their fellow friends. Others find it a hustle, with the work and the stress but, that's what makes the Academy well, the Academy.

- - -

A fresh new day arose upon the large building, the gold label "Hetalia Academy" shimmering in the sunlight as the fresh, cool morning breeze made the trees and bushes sway gently. Drops of petals surfing in the light wind. The sound of the soft breeze was like a soft melody to the ears of the students that were beginning to step foot into the Academy.

The front gate. The large gate on top of the concrete staircase leading to the inside of the school, was flooded with people entering in their little groups...

- - - 

Alfred, the young cheery American, joined by his Canadian brother, Matthew, were walking in together. The American chatting non-stop about starting a new year at school. Following close behind was the huffing of a certain British boy, Arthur, who was already ticked off for the day by the one and only French man, Francis. All entering into the school with smiles. Most of them anyways.

"You bloody git! Stop pestering me already!" Arthur snapped, causing Francis to chuckle "Aw~ but mon amie you know I love it when I can tease you~" he purred. Alfred looked back at them, chuckling himself "You guys really are like an old couple. Date already!" he suggested.

"WE ARE NOT A COUPLE!" The Brit exclaimed, huffing "And I'd never be interested in someone like him!" He glared at the American. Alfred just sighed and smiled, turning around and continuing to walk.

 "I know Artie.. for you already have someone you like, no?~" Francis grinned. Arthur was stunned but made sure he wouldn't show he was "I have no bloody clue what your talking about, frog." "It's clear Arthur~ It's him, isn't it?" Francis whispered, gesturing to Alfred, making Arthur turn a shade of red "Shut up! Of course not! Now leave me be!" Arthur huffed, death glaring at him before storming off.

Francis sighed and smiled 'Poor thing...hit with love but won't admit... question is if the other feels the same.' He thought to himself, glancing at the American and Canadian in front 'Even so..does he know my love is... real..? heh, who knows..'

- - - 

Leaning against a wall stood Berwald, surrounded by his group, Mathias, Lukas, Emil and Tino. They were commonly known as the Nordics in the school due to them all being from one of the Nordic countries. Berwald sighed to himself as he was listening to Mathias ranting about his holiday, Lukas already pissed off by his annoy voice and constant shoulder pats. Emil was sitting down, petting his pet, Mr. Puffin, whilst completely ignoring the loud Danish. Tino was handing out little puffin treats to Emil as he smiled sweetly while  listening to Mathias.

"Wow, Mathias! You sure had fun back in Denmark, huh? Your holidays always sound fun!" Tino said happily, earning a nod from the Danish "It is! It is! Come over sometime and I'll show you all just how amazing it is!" "No thank you. Dealing with one Danish is already a lot, I don't need to be surrounded by them" Lukas said bluntly, his usually emotionless expression on his face.

"Better than having a Norwegian thinking he's my older brother.." Emil suddenly joined in, staring at the blonde Norwegian. "It's been confirmed Emil, so call me big brother" Lukas replied before getting another pat on the shoulder by Mathias "Pfff, how are you guys like, not related?? You two sure do argue like your bothers and I think it's super cool to find out your related to someone!!" Mathias blurted with Emil just sighing. Berwald didn't say much, just watching the others.

- - -

"Feliciano! How many times do I habe to tell you und your bruder Lovino not to throw your bags on the floor!-" The blonde German man shouted, helping poor Kiku get back up on his feet, before looking at the two Italians, a gasp leaving him "Now your eating pasta?!- NOW?!!" 

"Ve~ Sorry Ludwig! I got-a hungry after my fretello got the pasta out!" Feliciano said, quickly swallowing the bit of pasta in his mouth before getting up off the wall, going over to pick up the books and stationary that fell out of his bag before looking back at his brother "Come help Lovi!" "No! I'm not-a doing anything that potato bastard says! And-a I'm having my pasta!" The Italian glared as he continued to eat.

"Ludwig, it it rerry not necessary for you to help me, I am fine" The short Japanese man stated, brushing off his clothes, earning a deep sigh from the German "Sorry Kiku, but someone has to make sure these two are in check.. Italians.." Ludwig groaned, rubbing his temples.

"Bruder you need to loosen up a bit, like me! Zhe awesome Gilbert will show you how! Both of you!" The sudden raspy German voice spoke from behind Ludwig. Turning around he saw his two brothers, Gilbert and Roderich. Gilbert was beaming like he usually was as Rod was a bit behind him, waving goodbye Bash, the Swiss kid no one really talked to so Rod would talk to him, watching Bash walk off before facing Ludwig, then Gilbert "I dont need to have the teachings from you Gilbert, it's a waste of time anyways" the Austrian stated

Gilbert shrugged "Either vay, I dont think you two habe any hope to be just as awesome as me anyways" He said with pride, his snarky grin on his face as usual.

- - -

Stepping into the school, the atmosphere around the entrance suddenly felt as though it was winter, or at least gotten colder. No one saw this as a surprise as it was no other than the Russian siblings. Katyusha, the eldest out of the three siblings though she was shorter than he younger brother, Ivan. Ivan was the tallest, most likely the tallest in the school. Whenever in front of him, he'd always be towering the one below and the boy never seemed to be frightened or scared of many things except for his little sister, Natalya. Natalya was the youngest and the most strange, to Ivan anyways. Most of the school knew about her obsession with her brother, going as far as to want to marrying him.. which was found as incest. But she continued to always want her brother ignoring the amount of times he tried to run or rejected her.

"Sister, please do not be doing the scaring of others when I talk to them, da?" Ivan said in his thick Russian accent towards the smaller female, Natalya. "I am just protecting you.. anyone in this god forsaking school could try to take you away...." he snarled, already glaring around at others. Ivan sighed a little upset, knowing that his sister wouldn't understand. Looking over to Katyusha, then looking around, he noticed some people were starring at the three but that was nothing unusual, being quite used to the looks.

With his usual smile on his face, Ivan proceeded to walk in the school, looking around as others looked away frightened. Katyusha was also having a look around, noticing some people looking at her, more likely looking at her chest. It was known that she had a rather...large chest.. nothing that she looked down on though it did give her issues at times. Natalya could be heard growling faintly, again nothing unusual for them.

- - -

Through out the morning and most of the  day, more students that attended the Academy started to come. With more and more familiar faces showing up at the door, smiles and all, the first few days of the year were always some of the most busiest.

((Heyyooo! I've started this new Hetalia Academy AU sort of thing because I've had this idea for a while now and have finally finished the first chapter! finally... Anyhow, this series of chapters are gonna include school events and scenes I wanted to put the characters in, as well as adding in my favourite ships uwu))