Chapter 19

7:39pm
Outside the Ateez Dorm

It was time.

That's all Y/n could think. She held the ring close to her heart, her mind spinning and her stomach turning. She wasn't sure if she was mad, sad, scared or just nervous. Probably all of the above. Y/n was tensing up until San and Wooyoung sat on both sides of her. She sighed and leaned her head back, falling asleep.

When she woke up she noticed the boys were all outside the car talking. She glanced around and noticed they were at the Destination. This is when Y/n's Serious, cold like persona came into play. She hopped out of the car, gun in hand and glanced at the 8 boys, along with backup who were waiting on her, with a serious glance.

"What's the plan, Y/n?" All attention was on her. She used her ideas from the night before and made a plan.

After she explained everything the boys nodded. There was a feeling in her gut that something was gonna happen but she didn't want to believe it.

The 9 entered into the building first while their men waiting and checked the perimeter. The warehouse was quiet, too quiet. So they all stayed together. They reached a hallway with a set of double doors at the end of it. Y/n glanced at the boys behind her with a knowing nod. Putting her worries behind her, Y/n pushed the doors apart quietly but quickly. This was when she saw a box in the middle of the room.

All 9 glanced at each other more then just confused. Y/n took the chance to walk up to the box. It was a treasure box, next to the box lay a key. She took the key and opened the box, in the box lay a note. The boys surrounded her as she read the note aloud,

~•~•~

Dear Ateez,

I bet you are looking for me huh? Well, I'm quite surprised you came. But with this new source of leadership I see, she must've helped you cowards. I can't promise he's alive, but I can promise I'm in this warehouse. Find me before the timer runs out, you will have some obstacles so beware. Your time starts..

Now.

~•~•~

All of a sudden they were surrounded, men on every corner. The brawl started. Hongjoong and Mingi were on one side, Seonghwa and Yeosang on the other, The same with Yunho, Jongho, San and Wooyoung. Leaving Y/n in the middle. She had no clue what to do, did she fight or look for Bobby? Her questions were answered when she heard a scream from Hongjoong.

"Y/N GO LOOK FOR BOBBY, QUICK. WE ONLY HAVE 20 MINUTES!" Glancing at the big red timer in the large room she ran towards the steps. Two larger men were guarding it. Before they could notice her she smashed their heads together, then ran full speed up the stairs. But before she did she fully shot the two guys in the head before kicking down the door.

The room was empty, she walked back out and this is when she fully realized the situation she and her friends were in. Screams of pain in one ear and the sound of Gunshots in the other. She then ran even more, she jumped from the balcony and was about to check another door when she saw Yunho struggle with 4 guys, Jongho was surrounded and was taking care of them. In seconds Y/n ran to Yunho before he was stabbed in the back by shooting the guy dead. She noticed Yunho had no more bullets and threw her gun towards him. This is when Yunho realized she had no other gun, all Y/n did was smile with reassurance and ran into the only other door.

She looked around and the room was completely black. She squinted in the pitch dark room and wondered the walls aimlessly with her hands until she felt the light switch. Flicking it on she finally saw Bobby, Unconscious on a chair tyed up.

"BOBBY?!" Before she could run towards him 2 people came out from behind him. The only thing written on her face being Shock.

"Well hello brat, miss me?" There stood someone she wouldn't have even wanted to see again.

"YOU DID THIS? I knew you were a sick person the day I saw you." Y/n wanted to lunge at her but the person next to her held a gun to Bobby's head.

"Ah ah ah, don't take another step Or bobby will go bye bye." Her laugh made Y/n sick.

"It was simple really. You see y/n, my parents were the ones to take the honor of killing yours. But when they passed, I was put into that horrible place. Where I met you, and found out you existed. I'm here to take care of you. And Bobby here? He's gonna die too cause he knows too much." Y/n's blood boiled. She didn't notice Ateezs presence behind her, just as surprised as she was.

"You will not get out of here alive Sunji. If I go out, So will you." Y/n threw her hidden knife at the tall males hand which was pointing the gun at Bobby. With this she lunged at Sunji, nothing but anger boiling in her blood.

The two fought, men appeared from everywhere. Thankfully, Bobby was woken up by Yunho and helped them fight. They were fighting for what seemed like hours when she kicked Sunji to the ground. When she thought she was knocked out she went to help the boys, this was until she turned around and saw her gun trained on Wooyoung's back. She panicked,

"WOOYOUNG NO!" She used all the force she could and pushed Wooyoung out of aim.

All attention was on the two, Y/n rolled off of Wooyoung. A loud groan of pain was heard from the girl.

"Y..you bitch, I hope you r...rot in hell.." picking up Wooyoungs gun weakly and shooting her in the head.

"Y/n! No no no, don't do this now." Bobby and Wooyoung ran to her side, they saw she had gotten shot in the stomach. All y/n could do was smile weakly. She did it for the one she loved, that's all she could have wanted to die for.

The boys rushed her to the hospital, making sure to hide the fact they were Ateez. They ran in screaming for help, Y/n was now unconscious and Wooyoung was already crying and screaming for help with the limp girl in his arms.

The doctors ran and immediately took Y/n into the Surgical facility area, this is where the boys waited silently. Well, not really silently. San and Wooyoung were balling their eyes out, Yunho went to get Yoojung and Soojin, the rest of the boys were comforting Wooyoung, San and Bobby.

This was when the doctor came back with certain news.

"Are you the friends and family of Y/n?"

"We are sir."

"Well Y/n is.."

《》
《》
《》
《》

To Be Continued....

Hi everyone, sorry it's been sooooo long. I wanted to do something different to the ending as it is coming possibly next chapter ? Well I will do multiple endings. One sad, one happy, etc. Thank you for joining me on this book journey. The next book will be for *drum roll* JONGHOOOOOO. yeah they got similar vote counts so I chose one at random. I look forward to seeing your comments!!!

AND THE BTS COMEBACK? Y'ALL I CRIEDDD. WE ARE BULLETPROOF: THE ETERNAL IS AMAZING I ALMOST CRIED TWICE-