Chapter 17

11:57 amAteez Dorm

11:57 am
Ateez Dorm

After Y/n heard his name she stopped. She looked upwards at the panicked Yeosang and walked towards him.

"Y/n?" Y/n ignored the confused calls, grabbed the ring from Yeosangs hand and walked out of the room.

"What happened to her? It's like she went.. Blank." Yoojung was worried for her well being. Meanwhile The rest of the boys were confused, trying to figure out what just happened to their best friend.

Meanwhile, Y/n went to her room. She grabbed a necklace chain from her Jewelry box, looped the chain through the ring and wore it around her neck. She Showered and Wore a fitness/gym like outfit and went downstairs. Wooyoung showed her a training room, in the large room was a Shooting range in one room, an arena in one corner and the other a workout room.

Y/n was in more pure rage then anything. Bobby was like her 2nd family. San and him were the only ones she had left, now they're gonna kill him too? No way, Was all Y/n could think.

- - - -

The boys looked all over the house trying to find her when Yeosang saw that the basement door was wide open.

"Guys, over here!"

"Did you find her, Yeosang?" San and Wooyoung were worried beyond belief.

"Yeah, this way." All the boys followed Yeosang into the basement. All they could here was the sound of a punching bag.

"Y/n?" Seonghwa asked with a light voice as he stepped down with Yeosang.

The boys walked down and saw Y/n with a blank expression punching a punching bag. They looked around and saw that their knife throwing wall was full of knives, their shooting ranges all fired, and then their eyes wandered back to Y/n. This was when Wooyoung saw her bloody knuckles.

"Oh my God, Y/n!" He ran to her and grabbed her hands inspecting them for any worse injuries.

"Why would you hurt yourself like this?" Yoojung came out from the crowd and looked into Y/n's eyes but then she screamed.

"Y/N?!"

- - - - - -

Y/n woke up a bit dazed and confused. She looked around and noticed she was in the livingroom, before looking at her hand covered in bandages. To her right she saw Wooyoung talking with the boys and Yoojung. They hadn't yet noticed she was awake.

"I'm worried about her guys, her eyes looked the same as when she yelled at Sunji in the hallway for beating me up.." Y/n had hid behind the pillar to hear their conversation but when she heard Sunji's name her blood started to boil.

"I know, I haven't heard from the school in a while since they figured out our secret."

"Remember when Sunji tried to hit on you, Woo?" The boys laughed but Y/n could see the fear in Yoojung's eyes when they mentioned her name. Y/n decided to speak for her.

"We will never mention her name ever again in this household, Yoojung come here." Y/ns eyes were now dark again and she held her arms open for Yoojung, who ran into her open arms. The boys looked at Y/n and gulped.

"Do I make myself clear?"

"Yes, Y/n."

"Shhh Yoojung, it's okay. Remember what I told you in the nurses office?" Y/n looked at the teary eyed Yoojung with a reassuring smile.

-Flashback-

"She has been delt with, trust me Yoojung. Please tell me you will tell me if anything ever happens to you again?"

"Pinky Promise-"

-End of flashback-

Yoojung looked upwards at Y/n and smiled wiping her eyes. She left Y/ns embrace and went back to sitting next to Yunho.

"We won't, we're sorry. But may one of us ask one thing?" Mingi glanced around at all the boys. All of them were too scared to ask. Wooyoung gulped and took the chance knowing she wouldn't yell at him.

"Why do you hate her so much? Do you know her?" Wooyoung closed his eyes in fear, scared she'd hit him or yell. Y/ns eyes went from cold to soft. She walked to the seat between San and Wooyoung, sitting down with a sigh.

"Do you really want to know?" Y/n put her head in her arms on the table, waiting for an answer. Wooyoung went under the table and patted her thigh, reassuringly.

"If we are able to we want to know you more Y/n. We've been separated for so long and we just want to catch up and make us as close as we were when we were kids." Wooyoung softly smiled at Y/n, as she glanced at him and the members.

"Okay, fine." The boys thanked Wooyoung with their eyes for taking what could have been a horrible situation.

"When I was taken away that day, from the house. I was put into an orphanage. I was there for I wanna say a week, Before I was adopted. There was really nice people I met there but then there was a snobby girl who bullied the newcomers. Her name was Kim Sunji. When I heard her scream at me in the Cafeteria, she immediately reminded me of that girl. I didn't know for sure until I saw her hurt Yoojung and I lost my cool. She confirmed my point, that she was who I thought she was. I know she's scared of me so I used my name as a weapon." Y/n was staring at the table, her hands balled up into fists. Wooyoung slipped his hand from her thigh to her hand and smiled.

"I'm so sorry that happened, but I'm sorry. I have one more question." Yeosang wasn't that scared of getting yelled at but still kept his words at a limit.

"Don't be sorry, it's not your fault. But what is it?" Y/n tilted her head while looking at Yeosang curiously.

"Why is she like, so scared of you if she bullied you?" Yeosang used a careful voice trying to keep Y/n from getting emotional.

"Ah, well. When I was there, it was my 3rd or 4th day. I wasn't the newbie anymore. There was a boy who had just been entered in. I think his name was Kim Byeongkwan? His family had abandoned him on his own. Sunji would always pick on him and make him feel like he was useless. It wasn't until the day before I left I overheard the two. Sunji had told him he was never loved by his family and that he should just die cause no one was there to miss him. She told him she'd even watch him do it. I had enough and walked in, I grabbed her by her collar like I did in the hallway that day and threw her to the wall. From that day she was petrified. I spent my day there with Byeongkwan, telling him how many amazing things there were in the world. He told me much about his dreams and I helped him be able to smile and laugh. I told him the day I left I would find him again someday. I'm still looking, but I'll find him." Y/n didn't notice she started crying, all the boys including Yoojung finally understood why Y/n hated Sunji so much. Wooyoung put Y/n into his embrace and rubbed circles into her back. After the group talked for a bit Y/n stood up.

"I know we are having fun, but it's time to train. We need to be ready." Before the boys  could protest against her she looked Hongjoong right in the eyes with a serious glare.

"I am your leader this time. And you will listen to me or else."

     To be Continued..

            《》
            《》
            《》

☆Don't be a silent reader. ☆

-------------
A/n:

Guys! Make sure to vote in the other chapter. Currently I believe Jongho and Mingi are winning! This is a long chapter as a thank you for being patient and for 10k reads!