Chapter 13

4:04 amDay6 Dorm Basement

4:04 am
Day6 Dorm Basement

-Wooyoungs POV-

I didn't know what came over me. I guess I finally lost my shyness, I had to save her somehow. I felt her turn into a statue, I pulled away and her eyes were blank. She looked at me, smiled and passed out. The room was quiet, but then a sigh was heard.

"Are you guys happy with the outcome you've created?"

"No.. we never wanted to do this. Our boss said he'd kill our families If we didn't. Honestly, we look up to your gang." The youngest liking one spoke up.

"What?"

"Yeah.. we didn't want to hurt Y/n or any of you guys. We actually look up to you, for real, but our boss said he would ruin our lives starting with our parents if we didn't." The one Y/n yelled at stated.

"Well then."

. . .

The boys then got to know each other upstairs in the Dorm, they learned they had a few things in common. They all shared interests and introduced themselves one by one, other then Wooyoung. He was tending to Y/n upstairs in the guest bedroom. He wanted to make sure the first thing She saw when she awoke was him. But mainly so he could make sure she was okay.

"Woo? What's going on." He was so far in his head he didn't realize Y/n was awake looking at him.

"Y/n! You're okay!" All Wooyoung could do was hug her as tight as he could.

"Wooyoung, what happened? Where am i?"

"So you.. don't remember anything that happened yesterday?"

"All I can remember is someone telling me lies about you guys and then I passed out.." Wooyoung really couldn't tell if she was telling the truth, but he didn't care.

Wooyoung helped Y/n to sit up and get out of bed. He told her about what happened, now he knew she told the truth. But throwing away his shyness he told her about the kiss. Y/n didn't say anything, all Wooyoung could see was the same smile/smirk she had before she passed out. Walking down the stairs the two reached the livingroom where they all sat. Yoojung was the first to notice their presence.

"Y/N!!!" Yoojung ran from the couch, and yunhos arms, and hugged Y/n as tight as she could.

"Awe, Yoojung did you miss me that much?" Y/n's giggle soon disappeared and anger/Seriousness washed over her face.

"Yoojung. Who did this to you?" Caressing Yoojung's face and her bandages, all the boys in the room didn't dare speak a word. They knew the outcome that would come if she heard she hurt her bestfriend, whom she'd sacrifice her life to protect.

"That's not important Y/n. Okay? I'm fine, see?" Y/n was about to protest before looking over Yoojungs shoulder.

"YOU! YOU DID THIS!" Before she could lunge at Young K, Wooyoung grabbed her.

"Shh, calm down Y/n-ie. It's okay, let them explain okay?" Y/n was still attempting to wiggle out of his grasp, Dowoon Hid behind Wonpil cause he was scared she would go straight for him.

"What's to explain? They probably hurt Yoojung!" Y/n was close to getting out of his grasp, until Wooyoung spun her around to face him.

"Y/n, listen to me okay?" Nodding, y/n stopped squirming.

"They aren't who you think they are, just sit with me and listen to them."

"Ooo Lovers Quarrel."

"Shut up, San."

"Fine, I'll give you guys 5 minutes. If I don't find what you say believable I'll take care of you myself." Y/n finally sat down between San and Wooyoung, who just sat down with her. Yoojung went back into Yunho's arms and that made Y/n smile.

The Boys explained everything. She felt almost bad, but she couldn't show them that. This was until she saw the small boy who stared at her Cold persona in fear. She hadn't known their names but she knew what it was like, what it was like to cower in fear. Standing up, the boys hugged his Hyung even more. With her eyes she signalled Wonpil to move away from Dowoon. He panicked, he thought he was alone until Y/n sat next to him and held his trembling hands. What surprised all of them the most was how she Smiled at him with understanding eyes.

"You're not alone, trust me. I'm sorry for scaring you. I've been where you are, you feel like no one will protect you. No one will be there for you, no one will trust you fullheartedly. Well think of me as your little sister. Who will always be there for you. Okay? I know you're older then me but trust me, I'll protect you." Out of nowhere Dowoon hugged Y/n tight.

"Thank you, Thank you so much." Out of the corner of her eye she saw San being jealous.

"Awe Is San Jealoussss?~" Everyone started laughing at the voice Y/n used while holding her arms out.

"No! I wasn't."

"Wait, so you're not mad?"

"Of course not. You guys did this to protect your families, if San, The Boys and Yoojung were on the line I'd do the same thing." Yoojung smiled widely. It was now, Yoojung realized how much her life changed.

-Flashback-

-Yoojungs POV-

"YOU LITTLE WHORE!"

To Be Continued.

◇ Remember don't be a silent reader ◇

------------------
Authors Note:

Hi everyone! I don't normally like writing A/Ns but I had to this time. A few things, next chapter will be based on Yoojung and her past as I promised earlier in the story, and second my apologies. I promised you all an update monday but didn't get it out until 7 days later. I learned my Popped knee was actually Fractured on my kneecap and I was in crutches all week. So please do accept my apology and I'll continue posting Every other day. I love you all and I hope you're enjoying this story!

-Medaa 💕