Chapter 11

11:55 pmY/ns Room/Closet

11:55 pm
Y/ns Room/Closet

"Y-You've known this whole time?"

"Look, Woo. Yes, I will be honest. I knew it was you guys once I walked into class that day. I knew it all. I just..," Y/n deeply inhaled but also sighed. "I just didn't want to think too soon that it was you." Tears were Visible in her eyes.

"You kept the Ring all these years? I thought you would've given it away or sold it.."

"Woo, you spilled your heart into a letter filled with promises and dreams of the future. Here look." Y/n Grabbed the box along with his hand, setting the box on the bed she sat down on the mattress with Wooyoung next to her. Grabbing the box she opened it on her lap, softly moving the contents of the box she reached a Velvet Box and a folder with a lock.

"Is it what I think it is?" Wooyoung asked Y/n, both forgetting they were holding hands as they were so in the moment.

"Mhmm," Y/n Put a code, more so a date into the padlock and it popped open. In the Box lied a Bright Silver Ring, the folder held something even more important to them. Wooyoung took the honors of opening the folder and inside was the exact letter he planned in giving Y/n with the ring before he left the letter and used his words.

"I kept it all. I heard them before they got me and I grabbed these and put them in my pockets, if I left this I wouldn't have been able to remember you all." Y/n smiled while looking at the letter, Wooyoung just realizing their hands are intertwined.

Looking further into the box he saw more items, there was a Plush with something written on the tag. One look was all it took to realize what it was and who's it was.

"Y/n is that Shiber? San gave him to you?"

"Hm? Oh, yeah. Before they took me away he told me that Shiber was always there for him and he would do the same for me."

"I think you should tell them, I mean about all this. You know San had missed Shiber. He feared you lost him during the moving process."

"I mean, I am done packing. Y'know what? Let's make a Teddy/Bestfriend reunion!"

They let go of each other's hands and Y/n Slipped on the ring making Wooyoung smile. She then grabbed Shiber and cuddled him close to her, walking towards the door and then to the stairs she could hear them chatting. Wooyoung being the gentleman he was grabbed her luggage and Her box, she didn't have much but it was enough.

"San-ie?" San visibly jumped, not used to the  nickname he immediately turned around. What he saw made him emotional, his Smiling sister and his first 'friend'

"S-Shiber?" San stood up from the couch and slowly walked toward Y/n. Looking at Her in the eyes he made sure he could grab him, defying all, except Wooyoungs, thoughts Y/n walked up to San and put Shiber in his embrace.

"If you remember Shiber then," San looked up wide eyed. "YOU REMEMBER EVERYTHING!" All Y/n did was look at San and the boys with a Smile and open Arms. Normally people at Midnight would be asleep but not them, after the Reunion Y/n Bid Yoojung and Soojin goodbye. All the 9 could do was Joke about the past and Talk about how Y/n remembered. But while Y/n was laughing and smiling at the remembrances, little did she show someone was sitting by her side Smiling at her contagious Smile.

"Were here!" Shouted Seonghwa from the front seat.

"Ah, Hasn't changed a bit has it?"

All the memories flushed in as Y/n stood outside the house, the boys had went in already she assumed. Before she could go inside she remembered when she was dragged from the doors and out of San and Wooyoungs Arms. Before She knew it tears were streaming down her face. Suddenly she was pulled into a warm and familiar embrace.

"h-huh? Wooyoung? I'm sorry, let's go inside-"

"Let it all out, it's okay." They were there for about 10 minutes before walking inside. All Y/n could do was look around. Every little detail was the same. The only difference was they fixed the Walls and the furniture, Walking up to the fireplace, She caressed the Photos of them all when they were kids. She would smile remembering the moment those photos were taken and then Yunho chasing Yeosang because he stuck his tongue out at him.

"We figured we'd keep these here, knowing you'd never want them taken down."

"Oh, Jongho. You startled me. But thanks for keeping these, they do bring back many memories."

"Remember this one? Right after this San picked you up and acted like a plane." Staring at the picture in his hands she remembered that exact moment. Right when they got into the house Wooyoung gave her the Ring and the letter. But that was the last photo they took.

"Guys! Dinner time!!" People from down the block could here Seonghwa and Hongjoong scream.

"They are for sure Parental material." Jongho and I said at the same time making us laugh aloud.

"I see you guys changed nothing. It looks just the same."

"I'm guessing Jongho told you, we knew one day we'd get you back. Besides, San And Wooyoung wouldn't let us." Snickered MinGi.

"Hey!" Woosan said in Sync.

All Y/n could do was Giggle, she missed these boys. They were her family, the ones who understood her. Breaking the laughter fest Y/n got a call on her phone.

"I'll take thi-"

"Put it on speaker, don't worry we just wanna keep you safe."

"Okay then, but if it's personal I'm taking it in private."

"We have Yoojung and her sister. Come alone or they get it."

To Be Continued ...

□  Don't be a silent Reader. □