Chapter 9

10:10 pmY/ns hospital room

10:10 pm
Y/ns hospital room

-Wooyoungs POV-

I was staring at Her face but I couldn't stop thinking about his words.

"Watch Out Wooyoung"

What the hell did he mean? Was he one of the guys who's trying to take Y/n? I couldn't think straight I was so lost in my thoughts I didn't hear Hongjoong shaking me.

"Woo? What's going on, I know you zone out but I've never seen you zone out this much. What's on your mind?"

"Well, before we walked into the room I glanced back at the strange guy from before. He was looking back at me... he told me to watch out, he even knew my name Hyung! I'm extremely worried that he might be one of the guys trying to get her and-"

"Calm down, we have her here now. We just need to protect her and try to regain her trust. Maybe also hopefully tell her the whole story." Hongjoong cut me off trying to calm my thoughts.

"He's right, everything will be fine. She's with us and she'll never leave our sight again." Seonghwa said holding my shoulder, the sound of the door opening caused us to immediately look.

"Oh God Y/n.. why did you do this?" Yoojung said walking over and holding her hand tight. This is where I immediately realized she had a ring on one of her fingers.

"San? What's that?" Glancing towards the Ring, San too was confused.

"I don't know. I never gave her a ring, nor did mom or dad.." San Carefully slipped the ring off her finger. Looking inside the band there was Cursive lettering and on the front was a Sunflower. The cursive said Jiwonie. San's eyes immediately widened.

"No way.." He wouldn't stop staring at the ring.

"What? What is it San?"

"That nickname. There's no way he's still alive, he died years ago.." About to fall to his knees Mingi and Yunho Grabbed San quickly.

"Tell us everything, San. Please?" After San was sat down he decided to explain.

"When we were younger Y/n and I would always play with our older cousin, Ji-won. He was formally known as Bobby. Y/n was always with him. She would always tell us that We both were all she ever needed in her life, she wouldn't care if she married.

She said we were the family she needed, until a few weeks before our parents assassination he was said to be killed by a mafia member. We never told Y/n because of how heartbroken we knew she'd be.

But he always would call her "Sunflower" and she called him "Jinnie" or "Jiwonie". But I don't understand how he can be alive, what made him fake his own death?"

Rubbing his temple obviously stressed, San grumbled in frustration.

"But san, if he's so called 'dead' how do you think she got the ring? I've seen this on her finger all the time." The quietest one in the room obviously knew what she was talking about, she lived with y/n for sakes.

"Yoojung, what has Y/n told you about that ring?"

"Well I was going to take it off once and she said not to touch it because it was special to her. Something about her only family left?" The girl pondered in her own thoughts and memories.

"Hello everyone, I'm Y/ns Doctor. She should be walking up anytime soon but please be careful on her and don't ask too many questions. She could still be traumatized. Mr.Choi I before you leave I will give you some pills for her to take so she can control her sanity." The door shut, shortly after our thank yous and goodbyes we heard a rustle from the bed.

"What the.. where am i?" Y/n said holding her head and looking around, seeing Yoojung a smile made it's way onto her lips. That was until she saw Us, all we got was a sharp glare.

"Y/n, please do let them explain. They've told me everything and I think you should listen to them. You owe them some explanations too." Holding her hand tight Y/n finally agreed, leaving the hospital they all arrived at the girls house.

"Now, explain or get out." Only coldness laced her voice, nothing would stop us from trying to save her.

-3rd Person POV-

The boys explained everything to Y/n, The mafia business, their parents assassination, and lastly her illness. They were hoping this would fix everything, help the bond they used to have when they were younger.

On the other hand Y/n face was blank. She couldn't think, what should she think? Was she supposed to be Angry? Sad? Thankful? In the silence of the room there was a loud frustrated sigh, then a voice.

"I forgive you, but Yoojung I don't. understand what you mean by i have explaining to do."

"Y/n you owe at least San an explanation about that ring." Looking down at her Fingers, Twirling the ring, she knew this would happen.

"Fine. But this might be long."

"We have time, I mean it's only fair." Sitting back, listening closely as she began to speak.

"A year or so after I was adopted I ran into Bobby, he told me he missed me. But before he left he showed me a box with two golden rings. He said one was his and one was mine. This was my token to always remember him, I remember him saying 'We will meet again and San will find you Sunflower' after that he hugged me and left. I've never seen him since, but I was only 15-16 then. I haven't heard nor seen him in years." Tears brimmed the sides of her eyes, holding it in she just looked up and smiled while still twisting the ring.

"Wow, I didn't know you saw him. When we were younger no one would tell you but mom and dad told me he was dead.."

"Well he isn't, but who is the person trying to get me? Do you know anything about them?" Curiousity filled the Girls, knocking out all the previous questions.

"We don't know yet. No one has given off the vibe of dangerou-"

"Yes, I have seen someone suspicious."

To Be Continued..

- - -
《 Don't be a silent reader》