Chapter 12

2:10 amAteez Dorm/house

2:10 am
Ateez Dorm/house

The person hung up, immediately after an address was sent to her phone.

"THOES ASSHOLES!" Y/n couldn't hold her anger. She knew this would happen, all she could think in the back of her mind was 'this is my fault'.

"Y/n calm down, I know you're angry. I mean look at Yunho he just ran to the Armory."

"Wait, you don't think?"

"Y/n haven't you ever noticed he's always protective of her? Hell, when you were in the hospital and Yoojung was crying he was hugging her tight."

"Omo! We have to get them together. But first, let's get them back."

"But Y/n, they said to come alone..?"

"Precisely, you will come but I'll be wearing a wire."

"Ohhh, that's smart. Okay then, we shall go now. Boys, Suit up." The boys immediately stood and followed command.

While the boys went upstairs Y/n had an idea, she knew it was stupid and would probably get her killed but there was a high chance she could save Yoojung and Soojin. Checking the boys and seeing they were upstairs Y/n quickly jotted down the location on a napkin, left it on the table and dashed out the door. She quickly went to their Garage and hopped on Sans Motorcycle. Putting on a helmet she drove away to the address as quick as possible. She would have to get there before them for the plan to work.

Y/n pulled up to a well lit and well decorated Dorm. She didn't expect the place to look this good, as she was about to get off she remembered.

"They have the code word, Y/n. Think negative thoughts about them." She sighed. Getting off the bike she walked to the dorm as she parked a bit away, she noticed a small, open window near the ground floor on the backside of the house. Crouching down she looked and saw both Yoojung and Soojin, they looked fine. But before she could think non-negatively someone emerged from the shadows and yelled at Yoojung.

"WHERE IS SHE?! YOU SAID YOU MEANT A LOT TO HER." The Red head screamed.

"I-im sorry, last time I checked I did.. maybe I was wrong." This stung Y/n, her world stopped. All she could think was negative. It was getting to her, but then it all made sense. The reason they wanted her, the reason they wanted to trigger her.

While Y/n was in deep thought one of the men Slapped Soojin, Hearing the echo Y/n was snapped out of her thoughts. Holding tightly to the frame of the window she swung in at full force, aiming feet first to the male who slapped her friend. He fell to the ground with a thud and a groan.

"What the hell-" was all he said before Y/n stepped on his neck.

"Y/n!! Oh God, you're here!" Yoojung was crying, in her mind this was it.

The reason she always hid herself, never wanted friends. Getting off the guys neck she walked over to Yoojung and whispered in her ear. Surprisingly no one heard her, but all that was seen was Yoojung Red as a tomato and Y/n with a smirk.