1 ) Prologue

Your Pov

The smell of bacons filled my nostrils as I went down to the kitchen. "Good Morning Y/N" Samantha said. "Morning Sam" I replied and sat down at one of the stools. She gave me my plate of breakfast and a mug of hot chocolate. "Thanks Sam" I smiled.

"I'm gonna leave now" I turn around and saw Lauren gathering all her things and headed to the door. "If you need anything, just send me a text" she then turn to me. I nodded. It's like this everyday. She would leave to school first, and me a few minutes later. My cousin Dinah would come and pick me up every day.

As she opened the front door, Dinah came bursting in. "Good Morning Lauser" She greeted. Lauren grunt and left. "Why is she always grumpy?" Dinah said as she sat next to me in the kitchen. "Good Morning Y/N" Dinah said as she kissed my cheek. "So how things going there with Y/F/N Jauregui?" "Same old same old" I replied.

Yes, You heard that right. I Y/F/N is married to Lauren Jauregui. Which now makes me Y/F/N - Jauregui and her Lauren Michelle Jauregui - Y/L/N? Well anyways, our parents were like college friends and our mothers were best friends so the two planned to have us get married someday. They planned it out when they were pregnant and went to the doctors to find out the sexes of their babies. Unfortunately our moms died in a car accident when we were 10. So our fathers decided to go on with the wedding in memory of them. I was 15 and Lauren just turned 16 when we flew to California and got married. The only people who knew were our close family members and Lauren's manager.

So here we are living in this two-story home with Sam giving occasional greets to each other. Not talking to each other unless it's really important.

A/N : This story is not originally mine. I just do the converting and publishing. So i take no credit from this. Credit all goes to the original author. It's originally owned by tecky.06. For future details of the story, please PM me. :)

(P.S: @Jauregui5H_Lovato is out! )

So, good day everyone! Hope you enjoy the story! Please vote and comment!