9 ) Sorry and I Love Yous'

Lauren POV

Today was hell. Camila really likes Y/N and it's making me kind of jealous. And worse I saw Y/N leave with her after school. Quinn knows I'm married but at least she doesn't know to whom. Things could get really ugly if she knew. Also, I had to be with the little bitch all day working on the new song.

So overall, today sucks.

As I reached the gate I noticed to people on the side. It was Camz and Y/N. Camila leant down and kissed her cheek then pulled her in a hug than lasted longer than other hugs. I pulled over and walked to the two.

"Didn't I tell you to step away from my wife Cabello?" I was really angry. Like all out pissed.

"It was just a hug Jauregui." She said.

"Just a hug? I-" I got cut off when Y/N touched my arm.

"Please Lo, let's just go home" she said. I sighed and nodded my head. I walked back to my car and heard Y/N say a quick goodnight to her and followed me back to the car.

"I'm sorry." She said.

"Sorry for what?" I snapped. I didn't really mean it but I was very angry and it just slipped. She remained silent and I turned to look at her. Her eyes were glossy. Shit.

"Please don't cry Y/N, I'm sorry." I said.

"It's just that you really scare me when you're angry. And the past few days are really confusing. It's like I don't know what to do"

"I'm sorry." I said again but she kept silent.

As I parked the car I went out and opened the car door for her. I intertwined our hands and led her in the house. It was dark inside so I was guessing that Sam had already gone to bed. I led her upstairs to my room and sat her on the middle of my bed. I climbed behind her and encircled my arms around her waist and just held her while she silently cried. The emotional ride has taken its toll on her.

Once she stopped I asked her if she wanted to go to bed. She nodded her head and I stood up so I would bring her to her room but she held me in place and asked if I could hold her just for tonight. I nodded and told her that I would just get some clothes for us so we can change and she let me go. It really hurts me to see Y/N who is always bubbly look so broken. I gave her some of my clothes and went inside my bathroom so I could change and give some privacy while she changes too. When I went back to the bedroom I found her already laying on my bed her back facing to me. I climbed up behind her and spooned her. She turned around in my arms and encircled my waist and laid her head on my chest. We drifted off to sleep and I have to admit that I have never slept so peaceful like this in a long time.

-----------------------------------------------------------------

I've never had a better sleep than I just did last night. Y/N sleeping in my arms while she hugged me back. My thoughts went back to last night. Y/N went out with Camila. She kissed her on the cheek then pulled her in for a hug. That had set me off. I snapped at her in the car. She cried and I held her. I found out that I really hate seeing her cry. Especially when it's my fault. She stirred and I thought she was going to wake up but she's still sleeping. I checked my alarm clock on the bedside table. 5:30am. I will start preparing for today in a few. I'm not going to attend morning classes since I we have to start working on the song today at the studio. Tsk. Quinn would be there. Out of all the people why her? Y/N  started to mumble. I think she's waking up.

"Mmm.. Lo." She said. I combed my fingers through her hair.

"What is it Y/N/N?" I replied. She snuggled further into me.

"I love you." I froze. Did she really mean that? I looked down to her but her eyes were still closed.

"Y/N are you awake?" I said. But she didn't reply. "Y/N ?" I tried again. But then I heard light snoring. She was talking in her sleep. She said she loves me. I feel the butterflies fluttering wildly in my stomach. She said she loves me….. in her sleep. No Lauren, you should stop. Wait till she says it herself when she's awake. But until then.

I know what I'm going to do now.

A/N:  What should Lauren do?

Sorry that this chapter is shorter than usual ._. Hope you still like it!

Vote and comment! :)