4 ) Bumping Into Camila

Your POV

I was getting my books in my locker when I got a call from Dinah.

Yo dawg! Where are you? Class is about to start!

"I'm at my locker, Mom." I rolled my eyes putting the things I will need in my bag.

Hurry up! Apparently I have a feeling that the hallways are going to be crowded.

"And why is that?" I asked as I sling my bag around my shoulders and picked up my project that Lauren made last night.

Camila Cabello transferred to Maimi High and she starts classes today so boys and girls will be like in the hallways all over her.

"And she is?" I asked as I brisk walked to class.

You don't really watch TV don't you? She's just a famous singer. I heard they're going to make Lo and her have a song together.

"Oh. " I crashed into something or someone because I wasn't looking and fell, Shit! My project broke. What will I pass? I looked around and realized that I was in front of Lauren's class; she's looking at the person I bumped into. Double crap! She made the project and now it's broken. I hope she doesn't get mad knowing her grumpy self.

Y/N? Y/N?! Are you okay? Hello?

Dinah! I grabbed my phone. "Yeah D, I'm fine. Hey I gotta go, talk to you in class."

I hung up and put my phone in my pocket. "Hey are you alright?" The girl I bumped into held out her hand. I took it and she helped me up.

"Um thanks." I said as I dusted my skirt. "Sorry I bumped into you." I looked up to her. She was really pretty. She was tall ( well, taller than me of course) kind of skinny. She has great hair though. And her eyes. Her hypnotizing brown eyes.

"It's okay." She smiled. I picked up my bag and she was about to pick up my broken project when Lauren beat her to it.

"I'll fix this." She told me.

"It's okay Lauren, I'll fix it I was the one who bumped into her." The girl said.

"Really Cabello, I'll do it. It's a piece of cake." Lauren said. Oh so she's Camila Cabello. No wonder why she looked so good. Lauren and Camila looked at each other for a period of time. She sighed. "Sure Jauregui, whatever you say." She said and went inside the classroom. Wow, she's in Lauren's block too? These celebreties are really smart.

"Are you okay?" Lo asked. I nodded shocked that she's talking to me outside the house. "I'll drop this at your class later. You should get to class before you get late." She continued. I nodded again and saw Dinah staring, I'm guessing she is shocked too seeing the always grumpy Lauren talking to me and not treating me like one of her fans. I walked to her and we headed towards class.

"Wow she talked to you and offered to fix your project." D said.

"Yeah but she was the one who did my project last night." I said

"You guys had a married couple moment eh?" D said. I shook my head and we saw two girls whispering to each other. I'm not sure if they're really whispering because we can hear them.

"She's the one who got Lauren and Camila fuss over her." One girl said.

"Really? I don't really see the need on why they had to do that. Isn't she the stupid one?" The other said.

"Yeah, she's always with Dinah. I think Dinah pities her because no one wants to be her friend. Dinha should really be in the first block with us." Her friend said.

I turned to D and saw her marching to the girls. "Excuse me? What are you two saying? I don't pity her. Actually I'd rather be in Y/N's block instead of yours because they don't step on other people because they're smarter than the others. Also, I don't pity Y/N, she can have any friend she wants and I don't blame her if she doesn't want to make friend with people like you. So will you please stop gossiping about my cousin and I like two middle-aged women who don't have anything to do with their lives." I grabbed Dinah's wrist and whispered "Let's go. They're not worth your time" and led her to our class.

As our teacher came in the class she set down her things and started to call us one by one so she could check our projects. At first I was fine because we were called alphabetically and my last name was still Y/L/N ( pretend your last name is almost the last ) so it was going to take a while before my turn.

I felt a tap on my shoulder and turn to see Nathan with his project on his desk.

"Y/N did you do yours?" He asked. I nodded my head. "Then where is it?"

I started to panic because we were already at letter M and Lauren wasn't here yet.

"Ms. Y/L/N?" I looked up to find my teacher looking at me with a raised brow. "Ms Y/L/N your project?" She asked again.

"I umm-" Then suddenly there was a knock on the door.

"Ah, Ms Jauregui what can I do for you in this fine morning?" I let out a breath of relief and rolled my eyes at my teacher. I think she's trying to act cute in front of Lauren. Celebrities, even the oldest people want to grab their attention. I turned to look at Dinah. She mouthed "pedophile" I giggled.

"Um may I excuse Ms. Y/L/N for a while? I borrowed her project this morning because I need an example." She asked sweetly. Dinah made gagging motions which made me laugh harder,

"Oh is that it?" Then she turned to me and I stopped laughing. "Well Ms Y/L/N?"

"Umm okay." I stood up and headed towards the door.

Once I stepped outside Lauren handed me the project. "There you go good as new." Lauren smiled.

"Thanks." I told her.

"Are you sure you're okay?" Aw. Look at her being concerned. I smiled.

"Yeah, you should go back to class." I told her. She nodded her head and headed back to her class. I went back inside the room and place my project on the teacher's desk.

"Here ma'am." I said and walked back to my seat. Dinah started to elbow me playfully and I swatted her arm away.