22 ) Make Love To Me

WARNING! RATED M AHEAD!

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

Lauren's Pov

I stood outside Dad's office. To be honest I am scared of what he will say to me. But it was now or never. So I knocked and heard a faint 'come in'

He was looking through some papers as I came in.

"Dad." I said trying to grab his attention.

"Ah Lauren, I was expecting you take a seat." He motioned to one of the chairs. I sat down obediently.

"So here are the keys and the address." He said handing me the items.

I smiled and took it from him. "Thanks Dad. I'm really sorry about all this." I said.

"It's okay Lo, everybody makes mistakes. I'm just a little disappointed on you two but it's fine." His eyes filled with understanding.

"Well we don't want to keep her waiting do we?" He smiled as he stood up.

I chuckled and nodded my head as he led me outside and hailed a cab.

"Oh I almost forgot, I need to catch up on my work so I might be home late tonight you don't have to wait up for me."

I nodded my head in understanding and the left for the apartment.

I closed the door to the apartment and started my hunt for Y/N. I saw a head of a familiar figure sitting on the couch in the living room.

"Y/N." I called out.

She quickly stood up and raised her hand ready to throw the remote control she held in her hand. I put my hands up in defense and she lowered her hand when she realized that it was me.

"Lauren?" She breathed as she sat back down on the couch.

"Yeah." I said and I took a seat next to her. "Look Y/N, I'm really sorry about what I said last night. I wasn't thinking straight."

She shook her head. "No. It's my fault. If it weren't for me we wouldn't be in this mess."

"Don't put all the blame on you Y/N. We all have our faults here." I tried to reason.

"Yes, but I made it worse. Everything was just a blur and I can't remember anything. All I remembered was waking up in her house. I feel so dirty." She lowered her head and tears ran down her cheeks.

I took her hands in mine. "Hey, look at me." I said. She wouldn't look up so I cupped her face to make her look at me.

"I don't care." I said wiping the tears from her beautiful face. "What's past is past. We can't change it anymore. What matters now is that I don't want to lose you Y/N. You mean so much to me." I confessed.

"But-" She started.

"Y/N, listen." I started to feel nervous. What if she doesn't love me?

Don't over act Lauren, she told you she loved you last night and told Sam too. So what's to worry about? I looked at her straight in the eye.

"I love you." I felt her froze but soon I saw a small smile on her face.

"I love you Y/N and I don't care about what you did." I said. It felt like the weight has lifted off my shoulders.

"I love you too Lauren." And warmth spread all over my body.

--------------------------------------------------SMUT STARTS------------------------------------------------