6 ) Confusing

Your POV

I woke up with someone banging on my door.

"Y/N get up!" Lauren? Why was she banging on my door?

"I'm up!" I told her.

"Hurry up and get dressed." She said through the door. Ugh too early to take order from Ms Grumpy. I went in my bathroom and took a quick shower and put on my uniform and went downstairs to the kitchen. Sam and Lauren were having breakfast on the dinner table. I sat down next to Sam and started making my plate. Half way through my food Lauren handed me a page of the newspaper. It was the entertainment section.

"Do you know anything about that?" She asked me.

I looked at the page. There was a picture of Camila and me from last night when we passed by the park near the house. Luckily I was wearing her jacket with the hood up so they didn't recognize me. I read the caption under the photo.

Camila Cabello late night strolling with girlfriend

I giggled at the headline. Pft. Girlfriend. Ha ha. I heard Lauren clear her throat and I looked up at her. She raised her eyebrow and nodded toward the article.

"Yeah, that was last night when I was walking home." I said.

"So you're Camila's girlfriend now?" Woah. Did she really believe that?

"No? What makes you say that?" I asked.

"Damn Y/N read the article." Wokay there goes grumpy Laur again. I read the article

Camila Cabello taking a stroll with girlfriend last night was spotted near the park. From what the girl was wearing she goes to Miami High, the same school as Cabello.

Blah blah blah. I skipped the rest since it was about Camila and her career and upcoming projects. I read the last paragraph.

The reporter managed to ask some questions about this mystery girl she was with when she was spotted walking back to her home. "Yes, she's my girlfriend." Cabello said with a grin. "I was just walking her home since it was already late." She answered. Unfortunately Cabello didn't give any answers about the identity of the girl.

What the hell Camila?! Seriously, girlfriend? I sighed and leaned back on my chair.

"Well?" Lauren said.

"I don't know what she's talking about." I answered.

"So you're not her girlfriend?" She asked again.

"Nope." I answered. Her face relaxed.

"Okay. I should get going now. Y/N, don't hang out with Camila." She said. She's really commanding

"Why not?" I asked.

"Just don't." She said and headed towards the front door. I turned to look at Sam to see if she knew what just happened but she just shrugged. I went back to eating my breakfast. Lauren is really confusing nowadays.

Lauren POV

I entered my class for first period when I saw Quinn and Camila talking. Quinn looks angry. I wonder what Cabello has done this time. Anyways, way to go Cabello, you deserve a pat on the back for pissing Quinn off.

"I didn't know you had a girlfriend?" I heard Q say

"Well now you do." Camila answered coolly which made Quinn angrier. Another pat for Cabello.

"But I thought we're dating?" She said. What the fuck?

"You really think I would date you when you go on flirting with Jauregui? Seriously you flirt with anyone you think is worthy to flirt with." She countered. I chuckled and shook my head. They turned to me and Q was about to say something to me when I raised my hand to cut her off and put on my earphones and start to scroll through my iPod. Camila was smiling and she turned to her book.

The three of us were eating at a table during lunch. Camila was sitting between me and Quinn when Y/N walked up to us. She tossed a paper bag on the table, I knew it was Camila's hoodie. She put it inside a paper bag so people won't notice that it was Camila's. Wise Y/N, people always tend to underestimate her. Tsk. If only they knew. I took the paper bag.

"Excuse me Jauregui but I think that's mine." Camila said.

"No it's not. It's mine. Y/N always gives me gifts." I said glaring at her.

"I don't know why you guys keep fighting over that girl. I mean she seems really ordinary to me." Quinn broke our staring competition. I rolled my eyes at her. "I need to use the restroom" She stood up and left.

"You know Cabello you shouldn't take things because you feel like it, especially when they already belong to someone else." I said as I bit into my sandwich.

"I don't know what you're talking about." She smirked drinking her soda.

"Do you know Y/N?" I heard a girl with glasses said as I was walking down the hallway. I slowed my steps to listen.

"The girl that's always with Dinah?" Her friend said.

"Yeah, Quinn said that she's spreading rumours that Lauren and Camila are trying to date her." Glasses girl said. Quinn is really getting on my nerves, Y/N wouldn't do that.

"Really? She really thinks that they would fall for her? I bet they wouldn't even bat an eyelash for her." I shake my head, people are really cruel.

"Hey look Lauren is coming." Glasses said as I got nearer. "Hi Lauren." They waved. I nodded head pretending I didn't hear their conversation. They were squealing with joy. I changed my mind and turn around to face them.

"I really would appreciate it if you guys would stop gossiping about things you don't have a clue about. Please leave Y/N and Dinah alone." I turned back and start walking to class leaving with a satisfied smirk and with their mouths opens knowing that they just got busted. Once I sat down on my desk I took out my phone and started to send a message to Y/N.

Do you have dance classes today? I tapped send. Her reply was quick.

No, why? I typed a reply.

Go straight home after classes. Then I typed another one.

Please. After a few minutes she replied.

Okay.

Hope you all like it!
Comment and vote!