𝐒𝐭𝐞𝐯𝐞𝐧 || 𝐐𝐮𝐞𝐞𝐧 (𝐓𝐰𝐨)

Pink Diamond! Steven x Zooman! Reader

Art and AU by: @Peanchie on Instagram.

A vote is appreciated! We're close to 300 votes!

《 ✐✎✐ 》

The last few days had been so painful for me. Steven tried to ask for forgiveness through more gifts and clothes, but those aren't going to make me forgive him. Pearl had only been the one comforting me through this loss. He really did shatter my Amethyst, Carnelian was the one to break the news to me. I really do love Steven, but he had gone too far. I'm afraid that he might go for my family next or even worse, me.

We both laid on his soft duvet covered bed, his arms around my waist. I could hear his soft snores, indicating it's safe for me to go. I take one last look at Steven, a pain in my chest making me want to tear up.

If only you weren't like this, then maybe I would've stayed.

I carefully tried to escape his grasp. Thankfully, I managed to do it and replaced my place with one of his pillows. He was used to having me in his arms so I had to improvise. I noticed Pearl in the corner who looked at me determined.

I started to walk towards the balcony, ushering her to follow.

"Pearl, thank you for agreeing to help." I whispered in the verge of tears.

Pearl caressed my cheek and smiled at me sympathetically.

"I know, y/n. I've been wanting to help you from the start."

I gave her a hug, a big smile managed to creep up on my face.

"Remember that here's what we'll do; since you're close to all the Quartz' guards, we won't have a problem with going through the halls. Steven owns many ships, you can steal one of the ships and go to Earth. I know two trusting gems that can take care of you there in Earth, I'll drop you the coordinates."

"Wait, you're staying?"

"I have no choice, y/n."

"No, Pearl, come with me."

Pearl thought about it for a while, and eventually nodded.

"Alright, let's head out."

We sneakily made our way through the door. Pearl opened it and Steven was miraculously still asleep. I looked at him one last time and was immediately hit with a flash back from earlier.