Saiyan Attack Part 1

Start from the beginning

while the other was a short female with slightly long black hair, most of which was spiked up leaving her with a large widow's peak, she had her own tail wrapped around her waist with a face of seemingly endless anger.

The male looked around at the scared humans with joy.

???1: "Hey look, Vegeta, more locals."

The humans continues to stare for a few moments before somebody spoke up.

Citizen: "....So, are you guys alie-"

Nappa: "HAAA!"

*KA-BOOOOOM!!!*

Nappa threw his fingers into the air, causing a massive explosion to occur, reducing the city to dust, leaving only to the aliens floating there.

???1: "Ahhh, I hate awkward silences."

???2: "Dammit, Nappa, think before you act! What if you'd have blown up one of the Dragon Balls?"

Nappa: "The what now, Vegeta?"

Vegeta: "The Dragon Balls, Nappa. Don't you remember our wish?"

《Flashback》

Goka: "The Dragon Balls, you know? There are seven of them. They grant any wish you want, like immortality?"

Oolong: "Or Bulma's panties!"

Y/n: ".... Never in my life have I needed something so much..."

《Flashback Over》

Nappa: "Yeah, pandas..."

Vegeta: "You know what, Nappa? One of these days you're going to die. Then you'll be out of my hair forever. Now let's just go."

Vegeta said before she and Nappa began flying off towards our heroes.

《MEANWHILE WITH OUR HEROES!》

Piccolo stood in a waste land with Y/n and Gohan, who sat watching a show on Y/n's stolen phone.

Piccolo: "Gohan, Y/n, on your guard! They're coming right towards us."

Gohan: "But, why would they be headed our way?"

Piccolo: "They're probably seeking to eliminate the strongest power level."

Gohan: "But... my dad's dead."

Piccolo: "I was referring to me!"

Gohan: "Oh!.... wait a second, by that logic shouldn't Y/n have the highest power level on earth?"

Y/n: "As soon as I crashed here, I had the highest power level on earth."