We Rise Only To Fall Part One

Start from the beginning

"The three of us can handle this!" Eld pressed, his eyes fixed on the Female Titan "Sparhawkes take Eren and get him to the others now!"

"Eld no!" Aurora argued, her face full of panic and Eld's eyes softened as he gazed at my sister with longing.

Oh Eld...

"Don't argue with me Aurora, Go now" Eld implored. Clenching her teeth together, Aurora shook her head as her eyes burned before she relented with a frustrated cry and turned around to push forward. Seeing her cooperation, Eld nodded to himself and prepared to breakaway when Eren made a move to follow.

"I can fight her too." Eren protested, eyes filled with a desperate need to do something.

"This is the best course of action; we cannot afford to put you at risk." Eld insisted, but Eren continued to protest, and Oluo shook his head in frustration.

We don't have time for this!

"Have you learned nothing?" Oluo shouted, "After all this, you still doubt out skills?"

"Is that true Eren," Petra cried, her face full of anguish "I thought you had faith in us!"

"Eren we have to go now!" I pressed before I turned to Oluo, Eld and Petra and nodded, it was down to them now. Searching each of our faces, Eren looked for something but what I did not know before he closed his eyes and took in a deep breath.

"I have faith in you!" Eren declared before he turned around, opened his eyes and grappled his hooks to follow Aurora and me.

"Carve the bitch!" Aurora snarled and a wicked grin promising blood and violence spread across each of Oluo's, Petra's and Eld's faces before they pulled back and began to engage the Female Titan.

Grappling towards her, Eld used his gas to push himself above the Female Titan's head, and when she reached out for him in what would have been a killing blow, Eld pushed himself backwards and shrouded the Levi squads' movements with an offload of gas causing the Female Titan recoiled in surprise.

As smart as you are you weren't expecting that were you!

Using the advantage Oluo and Petra grappled on the Female Titan's face, and within seconds they had her eyes carved out blinding her to their movements. Backing up against a tree, the Female Titan covered her nape with both of her hands in an effort to defend her weak spot, but that meant nothing to the Levi squad who showed just why they were the best of the best by hacking and slashing away at all of her muscles resulting in the Female Titan arms to fall limp while she remained blind and motionless.

They are too fast for her, she can't regenerate in time!

"Now go for the neck! Take out the muscles supporting her head! Choke your way to the nape if you have to!" Eld's booming voice rang through the trees, and my heart soared with pride to see the Levi squad dominating the Female Titan in combat.

They have this.

"They have her completely overwhelmed!" Eren cheered, and though that may be the case, we were not out of the literal woods yet, and he needed to keep moving, if only for the Levi squad's sake. They couldn't be distracted, not yet, not with the Female Titan still alive.

"Keep moving Eren!" Aurora commanded as she moved to block his line of sight to the Levi squad and shepherd him onwards when a wail of terror had us all turning to look behind us, and as long as I lived, I would never forget the sight that I turned my eyes to. 

"NOO! ELD!" Aurora cried out grief-stricken as the Female Titan spat out Eld's severed body and his bloody torso fell to the earth before she spat out his legs, clearly having bitten him in half when he had moved in to strike.