"Ok, so we've got the boys, Iulia, Jennifer, Lydia, Natalia, Pavneet, Sam, Selena, Avani, Mark, Charli, and pretty much everyone else from school." she finished with a flourish.

"Aight." Mattia agreed, laying his head down in Ebun's lap.

Placing her hands in his hair, Ebun gasped in admiration.

"God damn babe, your hair is so fucking soft!" she exclaimed, smiling as she played with it.

Mattia quietly moaned in pleasure as his girlfriend dug her fingers into his hair, enjoying the feeling of her nails against his scalp.

Alejandro coughed.

"Come on guyssss!" he complained. "Get a room!"

Ebun smirked and removed her hands from Mattia's hair. Lifting his head up from her lap, she got up from the bed and grabbed Mattia's hand, pulling it to lift him up from the bed.

"You heard him, babe. Let's get a room, specifically the guest room. My parents are out, so we can have some real fun."

Mattia grinned, tightening his grip on Ebun's hand.

"Yesirrrr."

"Ewww guys! Seriously?!" Reva exclaimed.

"What?" Ebun said with an innocent look on her face. "Can I not spend time with my boyfriend?"

"Yeah, can I not spend time with my girlfriend?" Mattia grinned, obviously enjoying this.

Alejandro rolled his eyes.

"Yeah, but don't go fuck while we're still here."

Reva blushed at the blunt language. She was still a virgin, so she didn't know shit about fucking.

"Fine, why don't you and Reva go to the store and buy the stuff for tonight? I was meant to do that yesterday, but now you guys can do it instead!"

"What? No!" Reva exclaimed. "Do you know how fucking far the store is?"

"Well yeah, I live here." Ebun deadpanned. "Now hurry along, you two. We need to have everything ready by 9, and it's already 6 o'clock."

"Really? Damn, time flies."

Ebun pulled Mattia towards her bedroom door and opened it, but before her and Mattia left, she glanced over her shoulder.

"And by the way, the list of everything we need to get is in one of the drawers on the right side of my bed. Grab that, and then it'll be easy from there."

And with that, the couple left the room.

"These guys...." Reva sighed.

"Well it's not like this hasn't happened before." Alejandro rolled his eyes.

"Oh well, let's just get the stuff."

"It's so fucking far though??"

Reva smirked.

"Then, we take Mattia's car. What he doesn't know won't hurt him, right?"

Alejandro grinned.

"And this is the reason why you're my fake-girlfriend."

Reva giggled, rolling her eyes.

"It's an honour."

~~10 minutes later~~

The two of them arrived the store in only 10 minutes, unlike the half an hour it would have taken them to walk there.

"So what's the first thing on the list?"