Had Jungkook pawned it for money?

  No, he couldn't have! He knew how precious that necklace was to you! How much it meant to you!

  So many wild thoughts ran through your mind. The last time you wore that necklace was when you were sixteen, and you vividly remember putting it back in the box. You'd always see it in there too! Why was it gone all of a sudden?!

  "(Y/n)?" You heard Yoongi call out, immediately snapping you out of your trance. You turned to face him, and he looked worried. "Are you okay?"

  "I can't find my grandmother's necklace." You try to hold back a sob.

  Yoongi frowns in return, "What if we find it as we're packing more of your stuff? I know we'll find it!"

  You nod in response and blink quickly to hold back your tears. Did Jungkook take it? Did you misplace it? You were completely out of it.

  Yoongi helped you put your bags in a larger box. You weren't sure if you should even take the designer ones that Jungkook gave you, but Yoongi's argument was 'Well the hell would he do with them?' You ended up taking them with a hint of guilt in the end.

As Yoongi dug into the closet for your things, he made a sound of disgust. You followed his eyes, and you saw a dirty red thong by the closet. Your heart dropped to your stomach. He gave you a weird look, but you returned the look of disgust mixed with one of disbelief.

"Those aren't yours, are they?" He asks quietly.

Your throat felt dry. You couldn't come up with an answer. It was as if someone was strangling you, and you couldn't even breathe! You just shook your head in response and continued digging through the closet. You wanted to leave as fast as you could.

It seems like Jungkook's sweet texts over the course of a few weeks made you hope he had changed. His little updates and comments telling you not to worry for your things made your heart sway like a schoolgirl. You even considered getting back with him. Yet, it seems like it was all a facade. I guess the breakup didn't take a toll on him as it did on you. Rather, he seemed to get over it quickly if he was already sleeping with someone.

Yoongi leans in towards you. He studies your expression, and he pulls you into a hug. "Everything's gonna be okay, alright?"

You begin to quietly sob into his black shirt, staining it with tears and your runny nose. You sniffled as Yoongi pulled away to wipe your face gently. You rolled your eyes at how annoying you felt. You let out an empty chuckle, "God, I need to stop crying. Let's just hurry."

"Let me ask Jungkook for some water, okay? I'll bring you some." He speaks to you as if you're a toddler.

You nod as you watch him leave. You put the rest of your miscellaneous things into a box, and you were sure you were done. If it weren't for Jin helping you weeks ago, you'd be stuck here all day.

Yoongi comes back with a cup of water, "I think he's showering. I just grabbed what I saw. Here, babe."

You take the glass cup gently from his grasp. You take a small sip which earns a smile from Yoongi. You give him a half smile, "Thanks. I feel a bit better."

  "Are these all the boxes? Do you have all of your stuff?" He asks.

  You look around the blank room and shrug, "I'm pretty sure that's everything. We can go back to my place now, and Chaeyoung could probably help me later."

  You hear a soft knock, and you turn your head to see Jungkook leaning against the doorframe. His hair is still pretty wet as he continuously tries to dry it with a towel. He shakes his head to get more of the water out of his hair. He looks at the two of you, "How's it going?"