2

He smiled as he pulled out the seat in front of you to sit down.

  "Did you order something already?" He asked.

  "Uh, no. I didn't want to because what if I didn't like the person that was gonna meet me? So I didn't want to have an unpleasant cup of coffee with someone."

  He snorted a chuckle, "Yup, you haven't changed a bit!"

  You smiled and whispered quite loudly, "Hey what's that suppose to mean?!"

  "It means what you want it to." He got up and looked at you again, "So what do you want? Do you take your coffee black or with cream?"

  You stood up, "Ah, Taehyung no. I'll pay for my stuff, thank you though.

  He shook his head in disagreement, "No, it wouldn't be fair for a little lady like yourself to pay. Don't worry, I have enough money." He smiled.

  You sat back down, a bit uncomfortable. "Okay." You mumbled.

You looked at the back of Taehyung's head as he waited in line behind three people. He was such a nice guy. For some reason, you liked him out of all of Jungkook's friends. He was such a laid back person, and he's a really fun guy to this day. He still had a child's spirit within him.

By looking at the back of his head, you remembered the day you met him. You were seventeen at the time and Taehyung was twenty. You met the circle of Jungkook's friends. It was Seokjin, Yoongi, Namjoon, Hoseok, Jimin, and Taehyung himself. All of them were older than Jungkook, making him the youngest. All of them were kind and sweet to you, but they only thought you were Jungkook's friend since he didn't properly address that you were his girlfriend.

Taehyung was the only one to manage to make a conversation with you. He even started hitting on you since he was so clueless about your relationship with Jungkook. It wasn't his fault because no one else knew until he noticed Jungkook getting extremely jealous and even holding your hand in front of the boys. All of them soon got the hint once he kissed your cheek from him being so boiled up.

Now you were nineteen, in your freshman year of college, and little do the boys know that you and Jungkook's relationship has been going downhill for a few months now. Jin probably is hinting at it, but you doubt the other boys know since you haven't spoken to them in a while.

Taehyung came back with two cups, one filled with hot chocolate and the other with coffee. You forgot that Taehyung didn't really like coffee. He put them down rather quickly and winced at how hot the cups were.

  "Sorry for the wait," he smiled. "I just didn't know what to order. I dazed out a bit."

  You scoffed, "I should be the one saying that, silly."

  He smiled, almost a smile of not quite understanding what you meant. "Okay," he sat down in front of you.

  You took a sip of your coffee before speaking, "What have you been up too?"

He did the same, but he forgot to blow on his drink before sipping it, causing him to burn his lips. You laughed at what he did, and he smiled at you, still in pain.

"I've been studying in my university, you?"

  Taehyung studying? You never thought those two words would be used in the same sentence. He was so loud and obnoxious, but he seemed so calm at the moment.

  "Yeah, me too. Essay after essay. My stress even has stress." You laughed.

  He simply returned a chuckle, "Well we wanted to be here, so we pay the price. It's kind of sad that I have to be focused like 24/7. I'm a loud person, so it sucks being stuck in a class with a bunch of people for hours."