16

"Listen all I'm saying is that having bottomless mimosas kind of sounds like an idea."

"Yeah a dumb one."

"Oh shut up, Momo. Chaeng, you in?"

"I'm in! Momo, c'mon!"

"Okay fine."

You were all sitting outside a restaurant. The girls all decided to have a brunch date. It was a shame that Mina couldn't come. She had something come up. Chaeyoung wanted to invite Jennie or Jisoo but both girls actually had plans to go shopping and get their nails done. It ended up being the group that wanted to kill each other that were currently together and forming a bond over brunch and well now...mimosas.

While Nayeon was busy ordering your mimosas, Chaeyoung and Momo were taking pictures of one another to share on their whatever media platform they had in mind. They were doing dramatic poses. You couldn't help but laugh.

"Ew, Momo I look ugly. Take it again." Chaeyoung whines.

"Bitch, you're gonna have to pay me." Momo laughs.

You feel your phone buzz and you check your notifications. You pray it isn't your boss asking if you could come in. You had been working all week with long shifts. Today should be your precious day off.

"Dude," you cover your mouth. "No way."

All the girls turn their heads toward you. Nayeon lifts herself from her seat to peek over your phone, "Fuck him. A waste of time."

  "Tell us!" Momo yelps.

  Chaeyoung peers over your shoulder herself, "Block him."

  "Dude I feel bad leaving him on read all the time. He's been wanting to talk to me." You sigh.

"Baby, what is there to talk about? C'mon now! He cheated on you. Jungkook can go to hell." Chaeyoung says angrily.

"I mean...we're kind of cool now." You mumble.

"Cool?" Momo stops the glass cup from touching her lips to respond.

"There isn't much bad blood between us anymore." You say.

Nayeon shakes her head, "Well that doesn't sound good."

"What do you mean?" You question.

"Well that means you guys can get back together, duh. You guys aren't the...healthiest couple either." Chaeyoung shrugs nonchalantly.

It kind of stung hearing that again. It reminded you of when Taehyung pointed out everyone possibly knowing how bad your relationship was but hardly ever speaking out. You don't say anything to Rosé since it was the truth. You just bite your tongue.

"Why not go on other dates, (Y/n)? You're pretty and have a nice personality. I know you've been hanging out with Tae a lot." Momo smiles.

"And Jin!" Nayeon adds in.

"Dude, we're just friends." You respond.

"Yeah sure," Nayeon begins to drink her mimosa as she passes one to you. "That's how it always starts."

"Wouldn't you give Jimin a chance? He's pretty cute!" Momo chirps.

"Oh yeah! Have you even talked to him recently?" Chaeyoung asks.

"Eh, occasionally. It's still a little weird how he confessed his feelings." You admit.

  "The timing is what she means." Chaeyoung throws in which diminishes the confusion between Momo and Nayeon.