Jimin's P.O.V

"Listen dude, don't say anything. It'll ruin Jungkook's relationship." I told him.

"I gotta tell her man. Jeon's gone too far with this bullshit. You were with him at the club anyway." He spoke to me through the their line.

I rubbed the nape of my neck, "Listen, don't get into things that don't involve you. I'll tell her myself, aight?" I told him.

"I'm counting on you, Jimin." The older male told me as I heard him hang up in me.

I threw my phone on my bed and sat on the corner of the messy bed. I stared at the wall for a few good minutes before I looked back at my phone.

I dragged my hands harshly in my face. I would probably concern older women that I was creating early wrinkles if they saw me.

I sighed, "I've been saving your ass too many times, Jungkook."

I grabbed my phone and quickly called Jungkook. Him and (Y/n) are only a happy couple because she doesn't know what he's done, but I sadly want to keep it that way for her to keep smiling. I mean, she really cares for Jungkook. Hell, she loves him.

"Hyung, what's up?" I heard.

"Ah Jungkook, I gotta tell you something." I informed him.

I heard shuffling from the other line, "Yeah what is it? Sorry, (Y/n) is still asleep. I don't wanna wake her up."

"Yeah that's cool. Make sure your phone isn't on speaker though, alright?" I told him.

"Jimin, what is it?" He sounded a bit irritated.

"It's just...Seokju called me."

"Who the fuck is that?"

I exhaled heavily through my nose, "Jungkook, that's your girlfriend's close friend. They've probably known each other since birth."

"Seokju? Gray hair? Good jawline, annoying Seokju?" He informed me.

"Don't forget his stupid nose that he hates yet brags about." I laughed.

"Okay yeah, what about him?" He asked.

"Apparently- wait no. He actually did see you fucking around with that girl. The chick was a good friend of him too. He recognized you when you entered the bathroom with her and almost fucked." I told him.

"...and?"

"Ah Jungkook, stop being so dense! He's planning to tell (Y/n) if I don't tell her!" I shouted.

"Why'd he expect you to tell her? You aren't even his friend." He told me.

"Correction. You aren't his friend. I am. I've known him for a few years now." I said.

"I'll just pay him to keep his mouth shut. People are bribed easily. He always flaunts the shit he buys. With more money, he'll do it even more." I said.

"How lucky it is to have your father to be an excellent business man, eh?" I mocked.

"Shut up Jimin, you're the same too." He said.

"Ah, but I haven't bribed anyone yet."

"Whatever, I wouldn't have been in this situation if he did catch me." He groaned and I could imagine his furrowed eyebrows as he rubbed the side of his temple.

I rolled my eyes, "You wouldn't be in this situation at all if you were actually loyal to (Y/n)."

Silence.