10

It was an hour past noon when you had woken up. You stretched on Jin's couch to wake up your whole body for the day. You sat up, immediately scratching your back as your eyes looked over the whole mess in front of you.

There were bags of snacks right in front of you. Open snacks that were all over Jin's coffee table. The two of you watched shitty movies together to get your mind off of anything that was bothering you. The ice cream you ate last night melted a bit of your sad heart with happiness.

You saw Jin passed out on the floor as he couldn't quite make it to his room last night. He was too exhausted to get up since the two of you stopped your marathon around four in the morning. You snorted as your eyes lay upon his sleeping figure because he looked kind of funny.

You grabbed your phone that was charging to check your social medias and whatever notifications you had. You quietly unplugged it to not wake up Jin from his sleep. You were going to clean up after you checked what was up on your phone. As you were checking you social media, you realized you had gotten a few text messages from Taehyung, Jimin, and Chaeyoung. You first decided to see what Taehyung said.

     [9:51] Shit I'm sorry about what happened last night I went too far

     [9:51] I'm sorry I couldn't take you home :/ my dumbass was too drunk last night

  You decided to respond with a simple 'it's okay.' If he texted back, you were going to respond to him later. You decided to check Jimin's messages.

      [8:15] (Y/n) please I want to talk to you

     [8:15] I can explain I promise please just hear me out

      [8:17] I want to meet up with you this week but please let me apologize and explain

      [8:18] I'm not the type of guy you think I am I promise I can tell you anything and everything you want

  "Ugh, fuck off Jimin. You're no better than Jungkook." You muttered. You swiped your phone to see Chaeyoung's messages.

      [10:23] Fuck that bitch Nayeon >:( she left a bruise on my cute face

      [10:23] And fuck that bitch Momo !!! It was her fault she started that fight last night I'm so mad !

     [10:26] But what's important is that if you're okay ??? I know I was drunk last night but I didn't forget how hurt you were last night babe :( if you need a shoulder to cry on, a makeover, ice cream, or just anything the girls and I are here for you !!! We're your second home !!!

  You smiled at your phone. You were going to call her later about possibly getting an apartment together. You stood up and set your phone down. You began to clean up the mess that was in the living room.

You heard shuffling from beneath you. Jin turned to his side, "Hey, stop."

"Jin it's a mess. I'm just cleaning up a bit." You responded as you grabbed two bags of open chip bags.

"We can do it later. What time is it, anyway?"

"It's almost one thirty, Jin."

"Ah, it's still early." He roared out a sigh.

You snorted as you set back the chip bags on his coffee table and plopped on his couch. He got up from the floor and dropped himself next to you. You covered your mouth, trying not to let your morning breath escape your hand. "I just woke up too."