Jimin's P.O.V

I awoke to the smell of fresh coffee. I rubbed my face as I heard the clinking of a few cups. I stood up to see (Y/n) pouring herself a cup of coffee. Next, she opened the freezer to get a few cubes of ice to place in her drink.

  "Coffee, really?" I asked.

  She shrugged nonchalantly, "It helps with my hangovers."

I walked towards her and grabbed a glass cup, "Water would be a better choice. You haven't had a single drop of water at all. Coffee will dehydrate you even more."

She frowned, "Just this cup. I really wanted some coffee, okay?" She took a sip of the cold coffee as I poured some fresh cold water. She scratched her cheek, "Man, last night was a blur. What happened?"

I could practically feel myself sweating, "You just kept of falling down, and I had to drag you around like a rag doll."

She covered her mouth. She looked clearly embarrassed, "Did I embarrass myself at the party?"

I shook my head, "Oh no! I took you out as quickly as I could. You were being stupid here."

She smiled and playfully punched my shoulder, "Ugh, don't call me stupid!"

I softly pushed her, "I wouldn't be calling you stupid if you didn't act stupid last night."

She rubbed her forehead to try to calm her headache, "So what did happen last night?" As she asked that, I was taking a sip of water. I immediately choked and spit the water back into my cup once the question was fully asked. I set the cup down quickly and began to cough my lungs out. She began to smack my back roughly, "Jimin! Dude, are you okay?!"

I tried to control my coughing as quickly as I could. I hit my chest with my fist, and I looked up and gave her an 'OK' sign with my fingers. I coughed and then cleared my throat, "Uh, yeah. It was pretty cool last night. It was super chill."

She raised an eyebrow, "What the heck was that?"

I took the cup again and took a sip, "What was what?" She made a clear face of disgust. I looked down at my cup with a confused expression. I closed my eyes and sighed, "I just drank my backwash, didn't I?"

She took my cup out of my hands, "Go wash up, Jimin."

I rubbed my temple as I went into the bathroom to go freshen up. I checked my face out in the mirror as I brushed my teeth. Good, there were no signs of what happened last night on my face. From a quick glance at her this morning, she seemed fine too.

I walked out to see her on her phone. She was texting someone, probably Jungkook. She looked over at me, "Was it funny when I was drunk?"

"You laughed at the word orangutan for like ten minutes at the party, you tell me." I responded with a chuckle.

She scoffed and laughed, "Oh god."

I made my way to the couch and she sat down right next to me. I looked over at her, "Did you sleep well? How's your hangover?"

She fidgeted in her seat, "This dress is so uncomfortable to sleep in. My hangover isn't as bad as I thought it'd be. Man, it sucks I can't remember anything. I'd like to remember your story to laugh again."

I shrugged, "It wasn't that funny."

I grabbed my phone, and I was surprised to see a text from Taehyung. (Y/n) was looking over my shoulder, "Oh yeah! Taehyung called you thirty minutes ago when you were still asleep. He said he wanted to hang out with you and would stop by this morning."