Trouble p2

Trigger warning: rape mentions

Cassie was shaking with her friends robe wrapped around her for comfort. Romilda held her friend close as they walked to McGonagal's office. James and Noah saved her in time, only the buttons of her shirt had suffered.

McGonagal looked at the 5 teens and sighed. "Mr. Addams pack your stuff, I've sent the letter to your headmaster. You will leave this afternoon and for your actions against my students you will be stripped of your magic."

The boy glared at McGonagal But she continued. "Thank you boys for protecting Ms.Malfoy. You will be awarded with 50 points each. Ms.Malfoy if you need anything my office is always open for you. You and your friends are excused from class until Monday."

Cassie nodded and leaned on her friend who held her with a sad expression.

"I do not wish to make you uncomfortable but I do need to know what and how this happened."

James put his hand up, "I can explain but I think it would be better if I do it alone with Noah or Romilda here. Cassie will me uncomfortable."

"You can take te memory and watch it." Cassie whispered.

"Very well."

McGonagal watched the memory.

Cassie was walking alone to her next class. Suddenly a hand pulled her back to a broom closet. Daniel was on her trying to kiss her and getting her shirt opened. Suddenly the door opened and James and Noah hexed him. Romilda who was running by to get to her class saw her friend and quickly took off her robe to cover her.

McGonagal looked at her students with a sad expression, "You May go."

Cassie curled up on the Ravenclaw couch with her most comfortable clothes on. She had her head on Romilda's shoulder.

James brought cups of tea for them and sat next to Noah on the other couch. "How did you find me?"

James took out parchment, "I was guiding Noah to his class and we saw Daniel going after you. I naturally took out my map and we saw he caught up with you."

Noah nodded, "James is a very good friend."

"Don't tell my parents James. Please." Cassie's eyes watered.

James frowned, "I won't. It's your place to tell them. Come here."

Cassie met James with a hug. She buried her face on his chest. Romilda smiled, "Hey Noah, Can you help me bring some cookies?" Noah nodded and they left.

Cassie looked up at James and tried to lean up but James stopped her. "Not like this Cassie. Not after you just saw me as your saviour. As much as I want to, not like this. If you do like me then our time will come and it'll be right. For now, let's just let this situation die down."

Cassie nodded, "I guess you're right."

James smiled, "I also wanted to ask you something. Were you jealous about the kiss with Molly?"

Cassie blushed furiously, "I don't know what you're talking about."

James smirked, "Sure you don't. That's why all of your friends, even Zack, asked me about it and I was dating her. I'm not dating her. I tried after she kissed me thinking that maybe you didn't like me and that you were never going to like me. The first week she was too damn mental and creepy and clingy and I couldn't get you out of my mind." Cassie buried her face again making James chuckle, "I do however think you should go to the ball with Noah. He's good. You'll creat a new friend and you'll see if you actually do like me or if it's just the hero thing. I also promised this beauxbatons guy I would go with him because he's too shy to make friends. Thought I could help him but he's still going with me even if he does start talking to his crush."

Noah and Romilda came back with a tray of cookies. "Are we interrupting something?"

Cassie and James jumped apart. "No, not at all. Cassie just needed another hug after our little talk."

Cassie nodded feeling a bit better now that James himself cleared up the situation with Molly and she was glad they were going to let it settle to see if they really do like each other. "How about we play chess?"

Her friends agreed and they began playing. Cassie sat next to her best friend as she started playing against Noah.