Cute gay things

Lyra ran to James wen she saw him and placed her arm around his scaring him. "Can you help me?"

James shrugged, "depends but I'm sure I can."

Lyra smiled, "see your sister set me on a blind date. Literally a blind date. She asked this girl if anyone was gay and she said yes and asked if she would like to meet them. Lily said yes and she went to meet someone and set her on a blind date with me. She's also blind but I need help picking out an outfit. I also need help on how to act and what to say. I don't know how to flirt. Every time I'm with a cute girl that's my type I just freeze and go into gay panic."

James chuckled, "it happens but I'll help you. I have today free so I'm can help you whenever you need."

Lyra nodded, "I have a free period after charms. Meet me outside of my class."

James met Lyra outside her class and she took him to the hufflepuff dorm. She was happy the rules had changed and she didn't have to bring her clothes down she only had to guide James up.

James sat on her bed, "what outfit do you have in mind?"

Lyra looked through her clothes, "Lily found out that her favourite colour is yellow. I have a few yellow things."

James nodded, "a dress would be cute. You could wear it with a jean jacket and with white flats if you have any."

Lyra pushes her hair back, "I don't have a jean jacket."

"You can borrow mine. I'll fit a bit big and it will smell like me but you can put perfume on it. I'll ask an elf to wash it and it will help get the smell out."

Lyra hugged James tightly. "thank you!" She squealed.

"Now let's talk about how to flirt."

They sat down facing each other. Lyra was beyond nervous but James was the only one that could help her with flirting. He always flirted with her sister.

"First," James picked up one finger, "you have to seem sure about what you're saying is true. No matter how nervous you may be if you think she's beautiful you have to say it like you actually mean it. You can stutter but you have to mean it." He picked up a second finger, "second, you need to know that it's better to compliment something that she has control over. She will start talking about it and the conversation will flow naturally." He picked up a final finger, "she may be blind but you would like for someone to put a little effort to their appearance and you need to treat her right. Open doors for her, guide her, pull the chair back for her. She can't see you blush like crazy sure so don't be so nervous."

Lyra nodded, this could be easier now that she had talked with James.

Albus was being a bit distant ever since the American boy attacked them. He sat separately from Scorpius which broke his heart.

After dinner Albus had already climbed into his bed without another word. This is when Scorpius decided enough was enough. He changed into pyjamas and went to his boyfriend's bed closing the curtains and putting silencing charms on them. He poked Albus on the arm and he woke up and frowned at him. Scorpius pouted at him cutely making him giggle a bit but Albus stopped himself.

"Al what's wrong?"Scorpius grabbed his boyfriend's hand gently.

Albus pulled Scorpius towards him and hugged him. "I've had nightmares about you getting hurt. I don't want you to get hurt because of me."

Scorpius kisses his forehead, "You think that I got hurt because of you?"

Albus nodded, "I was the one that held your hand first. I was the one that froze when he let me drop. I was the one that let you get hurt."