Hogwarts time

"Are you two excited?" Ron asked the twins.

"We are but mum made us pack two days in advance and she made us check that we had everything." Cassie complained. "Dad has told her to stop stressing about it though."

Ron chuckled putting little Hugo down. "She's like that kiddo." Scorpius sat silently at the edge of the couch. "What about you Scorp, are you excited?" Scorpius nodded.

"He's a little shy." Cassiopeia stated.

Astoria and Hermione sat down in front of them. "Come here Scorp." Astoria said in a friendly tone. Scorpius looked between her mother and Astoria hesitantly going over. "I'm going to tell you a little secret that I told Hugo last year but you have to promise you won't tell anyone. Can you do that for me?" Scorpius nodded. "Candy helps you make friends so on the first day buy some candy. The compartments will get full and someone will wonder into yours. Offer them candy and start talking with them."

Ron smiled at his wife. "I remember when Harry bought some candy. We're best mates now."

Scorpius eyes widened with excitement. "Really?" Ron nodded. "Mum, can I have some money to buy candy tomorrow?"

Hermione chuckled and kissed her son's forehead. "Of course Scorp."

Draco walked in the door with a small jewellery box. "Hi Asty. Hey mate." He kneeled down and opened his arms. The children went to hug him. Draco ruffled Hugo's hair. "You've grown from the last time I saw you." Hugo giggled and went back to his mother. "How are my little cubs? Excited for tomorrow?"

"Of course we are dad." Cassiopeia answered.

Draco smiled and kissed their foreheads. He stood up and walked to Hermione. "Hello beautiful Mrs.Malfoy."

Hermione smiled. "Hello handsome. How was work?"

"Boring but since I'm my own boss now I told myself to come home early." Draco kissed her gently.

Ron cleared his throat. "Harry is actually going tomorrow with his two other kids."

"That's great!" Hermione said excitedly. Every year they had been put traveling since Harry was the head of the auror department and constantly went to different places. When it was time to take Teddy to the train he was knocked out sleeping because of his missions and Ginny took him alone. This year Harry had decided to quit his job and open an ice cream store to see people smile but he first took his whole family for a vacation. Teddy's first year had him sorted into Hufflepuff. The next few years Teddy had come to love leather jackets and had his hair all blue. Every time he saw a little kid crying in the hallway he would cheer them up with his morphing. He was now head boy and had been unofficially dated Victorie for a year. He wrote to Hermione and Harry many times about her. Him and Victorie were the heads this year and Hermione knew he was planning on asking her out officially.

Draco loved how excited she looked. His heart melted every time he saw her big smile and her brown eyes lit up. Draco stood behind her with his arms around her waist and his chin on her shoulder. They chatter for a bit until Ron stood up picking up Hugo. "We better get going. It's getting close to Hugo's bedtime. Bye Mione. Have fun with her checking the luggages Mate." Ron turn to the twins. He gave Cassiopeia an extendible ear and Scorpius a black smoke bomb like the one Harry used along with some sweets.

"Awesome!" Cassiopeia hugged his waist.

"Thank you." Scorpius said admiring his gift.

Ron smiled and left with his wife and son. Hermione looked at Draco and he shook his head. "Lioness we've checked the luggages. They have everything they need."

"Fine. I'm going to start with dinner." Hermione left and Cassiopeia went to see if she needed any help.

Scorpius walked to his dad. "Dad?"

"Yes Scorp?" Draco patted a seat beside him.

Scorpius sat down and sighed. "What if I'm not in Slytherin? I heard you and grandpa talking about how every Malfoy was in Slytherin."

A few days back they had gone to dinner with Draco's parents. Whilst Hermione and Narcissa talk and the children played and explored Lucius and Draco were in the kitchen talking. 'I remember when every Malfoy was said to be in Slytherin.' Lucius chuckled. That must've been what Scorpius heard. 'Now that I look at my grandchildren. I think I'd even be happy if they ended up in Gryffindor like their mother.'

"Every Malfoy used to be in Slytherin until your mum came along. She was and still is at heart a Gryffindor. You're like her in many ways. You two share an attribute and that is that you both will do the wisest thing in any situation. Now both you and I will do anything for family and we are stubborn. I wouldn't mind if you weren't in Slytherin but if you think it matters let me tell you a little secret. There was this kid in my first year who was actually going to be in Slytherin but he begged to not be there so he was put in Gryffindor. The sorting hat will listen to you just know I'm happy with any house you get. Even if you end up in Gryffindor."

"Dinner's ready!"

"Come on hurry!" Hermione said walking with Scorpius.

"Damn woman, your fast." Draco complained walking through the wall.

"Mum I can take it from here. I'm going to find a compartment before everything is full." Scorpius hugged his parents and walked off.

"Hermione!" Teddy ran to her.

"Hello Teddy. Congratulations on becoming headboy and good luck." Hermione winked making Teddy blush. "Go on."

Ginny and Harry appeared. Harry was carrying Lily Luna Potter. To Ginny's side was James Sirius Potter and next to Harry was Albus Remus Potter. James was looking at Cassiopeia who was busy talking to his had and fixing her perfect brown hair. Romilda Nott, Luna and Theo's daughter, came next to her and hugged her friend. The two girls left giggling after saying bye to her parents. James and Albus were the last ones to leave to the train. The adults watched the train take off and Lily Luna ran after it for a bit to continue waving goodbye to her oldest brother.