Home

Scorpius was always one to keep his promises so when he promised Albus he would find the perfect place for them he meant it. He knew Albus wouldn't want to be in a place where he could hear all the noises humans made. He knew he hated the smell of cities, it made him dizzy. He also learned that he liked going outside to look at the stars.

His dad helped him find a cozy place near a forest because Scorpius just loved forests. Draco placed all the protection spells he knew in the place. He didn't want his boys to be in any danger as they set out to live on their own. He also made sure his son had all the access to his vault so they could live without a worry.

Cassie helped painting. She chose calm but happy colors for them. And Lyra helped her with getting the decor. She was also good at distracting Albus so all of this could be a secret.

Hermione and Narcissa chose the furniture. Lucius payed for everything. There was no way he would let his grandson pay for this himself.

"where are you taking me? Why am I blindfolded?" Albus clung to his boyfriend as he guided him. "I swear if this is a sexual fantasy I'm going to-"

"Be delighted?" Scorpius smirked at his blushing boyfriend. "I have something special for us planned. Don't worry."

Albus smacked his arm, "stop it."

"You're the one who started it. Besides I didn't mean it like that." Scorpius finally opened the door, "watch your step."

Albus huffed, "I can't do that with a blindfold on."

Scorpius helped him inside and unwrapped the blindfold. Albus squeezed his eyes at the sudden light. He opened them and almost fainted. "Where are we?"

Scorpius wrapped his arms around him and placed his head on his shoulder, "Home. Our home. Safe from yelling parents, annoying siblings and," Scorp tugged at his belt, "filled with privacy. It's also surrounded by protection spells like part of the forest so we can go on walks. I promised a safe place and a place that we both would love to live in. I hope you like it. My family helped."

Albus turned around in his boyfriend's arms smiling like a dork.  "I love it. You're the best. But we have to get our stuff love."

Scorpius shook his head, "I packed everything whilst you were talking to my mother. We just need to unpack."

Albus chuckled, "I'm impressed. Why don't you show me around?"

Scorpius nodded grabbing his hand and walked him through everything. The living room, the dining room, the kitchen, the two guest rooms, bathroom, their bedroom and bathroom and the outside. Finally they went back uo to their room and started unpacking. Scorpius didn't bother separating their stuff as he packed since it was going to one closet and it wasn't like they couldn't tell what items belonged to who. Scorp was taller but it made Albus look even more adorable when he wore his jumpers.

Scorpius was in the middle of hanging the last items of the first suitcase when he heard Albus laugh. He looked at him weirdly and we walked to him to see what he was laughing at. He turned red. A beautiful note reading at least be safe  was ontoo of a box of condoms and lube. He was going to kill his sisters. "awe babe you're blushing."

Scorpius glared playfully at his boyfriend. "come on, let's finish."

Albus nodded whiping away his tear away. "Then maybe we can test these gifts."

______

Albus snuggled into Scorpius's neck. Even after everything he still had the warm smell of vanilla and mint on him. He smiled feeling a warm feeling all around him. In Scorpius's arms he was finally home. He always felt safe and loved in his arms.

"Thank you for staying close to me Scorp. Thank you for everything you've done. Thank you."

Scorpius kissed his forehead, "thank you for accepting candy that day. I'm so lucky to have you."

Albus sighed happily, "did you ever imagine you'd be stuck with me from that day on?"

"I wouldn't have it any other way."

"Good. You're my home."

They kissed happily. Scorp smiled against the kiss, "and you're mine."