Forever

A year or two later (I don't know what age I left them at)

Scorpius los track of how many times he held Albus whilst he cried after an argument with his father. Sure they were getting better but still not enough.

Scorpius kissed the top of Al's head and massaged his back softly. He wanted to just make him feel happy and loved in his arms.

"I can't believe him Scorp. He called you a bad influence. You! He said it was you're fault I changed. He always finds something I care about and blames it."

Scorpius felt his heart break. This was a bad argument. "How about you stay here tonight?"

"I don't want you're parents to know. Then he'll come here. He always does."

Scorpius frowned, "does James have you covered?"

Albus nodded, "he helped me get out without anyone seeing."

"where do you plan to go then?"

Albus shrugged, "I'll figure it out."

Scorpius kissed him softly. Albus reached out to him immediately. "listen, I care about you too much to let you do anything stupid." he caressed his cheek softly looking I to his eyes. "I'm going to have to talk to your mum about letting you stay here for vacations and since we're both going to be of age we'll just get a small flat. Just us two. That way you won't feel like an intruder in this house."

Albus looked down, "I can't let you do that for me. I'll go back to my house if you want."

Scorpius shook his head, "Albus listen to me. I want to do this. We need more privacy and I think it's a good thing for us. You'll be protected and your dad can't get you there. You can visit your family whenever you want, you don't have to cut ties with them. It's just better if you and your dad aren't together as much. I'm glad it's not as bad as it was but he's still making you cry. Just stay here tonight. I'll make you something to eat when they go to sleep."

Albus nodded. He pulled scorpius to him and he laid down on the bed. Scorpius pulled him close.

There was a small knock on the door. Scorp tried to hide his boyfriend as much as he could before opening the door. His dad was there, "Son, you're mum and I are going to visit an old friend at the hospital. We might stay there for the night. There's food in the fridge. Call us if you need anything."

Scorpius nodded and closed the door when his dad left. He went back to his dear boyfriend and cuddled him. Albus burried his face in Scorp's chest and took in his scent. Vanilla, mint and somehow the smell of the books he always read lingered on him. It was comforting. He smelled nothing like his house but this was a homier smell.

"what are you thinking about?" Scorpius asked.

"Just about how lucky I am to have you here with me and how hungry I am."

Scorpius chuckled, "I'll get us something. Be right back."

Scorpius went down and grabbed two portions of food. His sisters gave him an odd look and he just said he wS very hungry. He quickly left before they could ask anything.

The boys ate in bed and talked about things to clear their mind. When they finished, scorpius placed the plates aside and wrapped his arms around Albus. "I love you Al!"

Albus smiled, his eyes got teary but he was happy. "I love you too Scorp."

"I want you to remember that OK? You are loved and I care about you a lot. You are my forever. I'm here for you. We will get out of this." Albus nodded letting a few tears run free.

The next day Scorpius got Ginny to agree with his plan and his parents were more than happy to have Al with them. He went for his boyfriend's stuff and they started looking for a flat to move Into. Draco was proud of his son for being such a good person and staying true to his boyfriend. He knew this relationship would last forever.