A Very Potter Christmas

Scorpius fixed his tie for the millionth time and looked in the mirror to check I he looked fine. He was wearing a green dress shirt and grey tie and dress pants. "Scorp you look fine. Why are you so nervous?" Hermione asked leaning on the door frame.

"Well..." Scorpius sat on his bed and twiddled his thumbs. "Can you close the door? Please." Hermione nodded knowing he wanted to talk to her even if he didn't necessarily say it. "Well this is the first time I'm in a relationship mum."

"Who's the lucky girl?" Hermione asked. Scorpius bit his lip and shook his head. "Who's the lucky lad?"

"Al." Scorpius mumbled. "Are you mad at me?"

"What? Why would I be mad at you? I would never be mad at you for wanting happiness." Hermione hugged her son tenderly.

"Do you think dad will want to disown me?" Scorpius asked worryingly.

Hermione shook her head. "He would never. You know he just wants your happiness. Actually if you told him right now and said that you came to him first he would feel really honoured."

"Really?"

"Yes go tell him." Hermione smiled and left.

Scorpius looked at himself on the mirror one last time and went to look for his dad finding him looking at himself. "Dad can I talk to you?"

"Sure you can Scorp." Draco leaned back on the counter and payed attention to his son.

"IreallywanttotellyouI'mgayandIamdatingAl." Scorpius said quickly and quietly.

"I'm sorry. I didn't catch that."

"I, your son, am dating someone." Scorpius said looking at his father.

"And who might that someone be?" Draco asked attentively.

"We'll that someone is Al." Scorpius waited for yelling it there was none. Instead he got a pat on the back.

"He's a decent lad and respectful. Seems trustworthy." Draco evaluated. "Well we better get going. Oh and you have to tell your mum about this."

"I will." Scorpius smiled.

They left to the Potter Manor and Ginny directed him to Albus's room. "Hello Scorpion King." Albus teased. Scorpius giggled and wrapped his arms around his waist. "Do we kiss now?" Albus asked trying to sound flirty. Scorpius kissed him softly and then rested his forehead on his. "Scorpion King  can you help me with my tie?"

"Of course." Scorpius tied his tie and stepped back to admire it. "Have you told your parents?"

Albus shook his head. "No, well only my mum. I want you to be there when I tell my dad."Scorpius smiled at him. "Come on." The walked to Harry's room hand in hand. "Dad. There's something I should tell you."

Harry smiled and nodded not noticing their hands together. "What is it Al?"

"I'm dating Scorp."

"Albus Remus Potter. You were names after the two gayest men I've known who dated their best friend. Or wanted to." Harry chuckled. "I'm happy you are dating this young lad. I know he has been there for you when I'm not and I hope he keeps it up." He patted Scorpius on the back. "I have to go downstairs because if you're here that means guests should arrive soon and if I'm not down there Ginny will murder me." Harry left and went to his wife's side. Soon enough the guests arrived one by one. The house was almost full if it wasn't for the Notts spending Christmas at Luna's dad's house and for the Zabini's being with Pansy's parents. Lucius and Narcissa arrived last and their grandchildren hugged them. Scorpius hugged the two older wizards and then walked to Albus who wrapped an arm around his waist securely. The boys spiked at each other and shared a small laugh.