READ ASAP

In this universe, it isn't quite like other omegaverse stories. There's a concept or instinct that only applies to omegas called "Life-long Emotional Attachment".

In the universe, it's speculated that you can ignore the instinct, but there are very few cases of that happening.

Life-long Emotional Attachment refers to an omega only having the capacity to love or have feelings for one alpha. Once they meet someone and develop feelings for them, they are incapable of having romantic or sexual attraction towards anyone else.

Jimin has been attached to Jungkook since Sophomore year. There's absolutely nothing he can do about it. He dates Hoseok because he doesn't want to love Jungkook. He tries to ignore his instincts, but when presented with the opportunity of having any sort of relations with Jungkook, he is physically incapable of saying no or walking away.

Jimin is not a cheater by choice. He is a cheater because of something he had no control over, so calling him a slut or a hoe is totally incorrect.

He dated Hoseok because he thought he could forget Jungkook but he was wrong. Hoseok isn't mad because of Jimin cheating, he's upset because he's not the one Jimin is attached to. He was never mad at Jimin.

The only way an attachment can be broken is if the alpha the omega loves gets mates with someone else. When an alpha fools around with other omegas, it only deepens the feelings of attachment. The tension between Jimin and Jungkook had been growing for years.

I respect opinions, but I will not tolerate anyone else saying that Jimin was in the wrong. I wrote the character. I created it, so I know that he's not in the wrong because that's my fucking decision.

Jimin is not a filthy cheater. He was just unfortunate. I will delete any mean comments towards him from this point on.