Chapter 12

"What do you mean?" Jimin is extremely nervous. The whole Jungkook's hands on his waist thing isn't helping either.

"Just answer."

"Sure, I guess..."

Jungkook pulls Jimin closer and Jimin freaks out. Full on panic.

"Oh my god oh my god."

"You said you trusted me."

"Yeah but I didn't know you meant THIS!"

Jungkook chuckles and leans in. He kisses Jimin. Jimin falls limp. When Jungkook pulls away, he chuckles.

Jimin looks dazed. Like if Jungkook let go of him, he would collapse...

But he snaps out of it.

He pushes him away. "No. No I'm not gonna become one of your little whores. Leave me the hell alone."

Jungkook frowns. "I thought-"

"You thought I was gonna give in like all the sluts in your comment section? Well you were fucking wrong."

"I never said that-"

"You were going to and I know it." Jimin walks to the door and Jungkook is shocked to silence. Jimin firmly grabs the doorknob.

"Wait..." Jungkook walks over to him. "I don't think of you like that, okay?"

"You probably say that to every Omega who comes over." He starts crying. "I'm not a hoe."

"Oh my god stop crying shit wait goddamit fuck no no no-" Jungkook pulls him into a hug. "I don't think you're a hoe."

"Then why did you kiss me?"

"Why- are you being serious?"

"Yeah... I don't understand."

"I thought you wanted me to!"

Jimin huffs. "Of course I wanted you to but that doesn't mean you should've done it!"

Jungkook takes a step forward. "Do you want me to do it again." He has a smirk on his face.

"What? Are you crazy? I'm not cheating on Hobi again."

Jungkook crosses his arms and leans in with a sly smile. "Are you sure?"

Jimin leans in and gives his a kiss. "That's it."

Jungkook grabs Jimin's cheeks and pulls him back in.

~

Fast forward about 3 minutes. They're hardcore making out on his couch. It's great.

Jimin's fulfilling the desire he's had since he fits tlaid eyes on Jungkook. Jungkook is discovering that he might have feeli-

Jungkook bits Jimin's lip and he scrambles away. "Please tell me there's no mark." Jungkook curses quietly.

Jimin gets up and walks to the mirror. "FUCK Hobi's gonna notice this!" He turns around and plops down on the couch. "It better not bleed. If it bleeds-"

He wipes his lower lip with his finger and it's red. "WHY DID YOU BITE SO HARD?"

"I just got carried away-"

"Oh my god Hobi's gonna kill me... He's gonna break up with me because I cheated on him and you gave it away..."

"Can you stay here tonight?"

"Are you crazy?"

"It's late. Someone might take you."

"What? How late is it?"

"11:00 or something."

"Fuck. I can't walk home this late."

"Yeah. Sleep here."

"No you'll try to push me further."

"I won't. You can chop my dick off if I try to push you past your limits." Jimin pulls out his phone.

Hobi❤️❤️...

"Hey Jiminie. How was the movie?"

"Great. Um, do you think it's too late for me to walk home?"

"Let me check the tim- yeah. I can pick you up."

"No I think I might crash on Jungkook's couch, but only if that's okay with you."

"Oh."

"I know it sounds shady but he said I can cut his dick off if he tries anything."

"Haha. Okay, yeah I'm fine with it. Just know that I trust you alot."

"I promise nothing will happen."

"I'll still see you tomorrow, right?"

"Obviously."

"Ok. Love you."

"Bye."

call ended.

~

Hoseok chucks his phone at this wall. He doesn't even bother checking the screen.

He grips his hair. "Fuck!"

He knows Jimin is lying but he needs to pull himself together by tomorrow morning. "If it makes him happy, it's all that matters. If it makes him happy, it's all that matters..."

He cries himself to sleep that night.

~

(Author wants to take a break to say FUCK YOU JIMIN AND FUCK YOU JUNGKOOK)

(Yeah I know I'm the one writing this)

(Shut up)

~

Jimin is curled up on Jungkook's couch. He looks cold and even though Jungkook is an asshole, he's an asshole who can be hella soft at times.

He takes the blanket off of his bed and walks back to the couch, throwing it over Jimin. He's tucking him in when Jimin wakes up.

"What-" He looks and sounds sleepy. Jungkook shushes his softly. "You just looked cold..."

Jimin reaches out for him. "You're warm..."

Jungkook squats down next to him. "Is cuddling not off limits?" Jimin giggles. "Cuddling is fine."

Jungkook pulls him up off of the couch. Jimin grabs the blanket and walks into the bedroom. Jungkook follows closely behind him.

He picks Jimin up with ease (Jimin is tiny man) and throws him on the bed. He climbs on and slips behind him.

"Goodnight..."Jungkook wraps his arms around him and closes his eyes.

Jimin blushes. "Goodnight."

I love you.

~

I have a strange feeling that my friend is about to angrily dm me...