Chapter 19

There's a knock on Jimin's door at 9:00 pm. He opens it with a big smile. "Hey Kookie!" Jungkook looks him up and down. "Zayum. Okay." 

Jimin looks down. "So where are we going?"

"Clubbing."

Jimin gasps lightly and takes a step back. Jungkook walks in. "Do you not like clubbing?"

"Oh no..." Jimin grabs his hair. "I'M NOT DRESSED FOR CLUBBING OH NO WHAT AM I GONNA DO?" He runs back to his room. Jungkook follows and sits on his bed. He waits on his phone until Jimin walks out.

He has no shirt on and only boxers. 

He screams.

Jungkook chuckles. "I'm gonna see you shirtless anyways. No need to hide." Jimin gulps. "But... but I..."

"Do you want me to wait outside?" Jimin shakes his head and walks back into his closet. Jungkook hears more rustling and he walks out in leather pants and a red short sleeved button up shirt with maybe 3 buttons undone. 

"Does it look good?"

Jungkook does a double take and nods. "Oh my god..."

Jimin runs forward and tackles him on the bed. "Let's go."

Jungkook picks him up and chuckles. "Oh god, what have I gotten myself into?" Jimin hides his face in his chest.

They're about to walk out when Tae and Yoongi's door opens. Jimin slams his door shut before they see him. Jungkook frowns and Jimin blushes. "Sorry... I want to surprise them with you later..."

"Okay. Let's wait for them to leave." They wait until it's completely quiet to walk out. They're sneaking down the hallway when the door opens again. Yoongi walks out with his wallet in his hands.

He stares at them. Jimin sighs. "Please don't tell Tae. I want to surprise him later with it."

Yoongi looks between them. He slowly walks up and slaps Jungkook. Then he smiles at Jimin. "I won't tell him." He turns back to Jungkook. "I feel the same as Hobi. I'll kill you if you hurt him."

Jungkook grins. "That won't be a problem. I would never hurt his little one." Jimin blushes and smiles.

Yoongi gives a slight grin and walks with them. "I'll distract Tae, but you need to run." Jungkook scoops Jimin up in a bridal carry and looks onward with a determined face. "Let's roll."

Jimin hits him so he sets him down. Yoongi chuckles and walks out. He talks to Tae in a way that his back is turned to the door. He gives a sneaky thumbs up and they run to Jungkook's car. 

They jump in and drive off as fast as they can. They're both laughing. Jimin smiles to himself. He finally has the adventurous type he always wanted.

Jungkook glances at him with a grin and Jimin giggles more. "Do you think he saw us?"

"Nope. We're too speedy."

~

They walk up to a VIP club and Jimin looks at him. "They aren't gonna let me in there."

"I'm a member and they do what I say." He grabs Jimin's hand and pulls him up to it. The bouncer sees Jungkook and immediately lets them in. 

The club is insane. It's full of people wearing expensive clothes and there's diamonds everywhere. "Jungkook... I don't fit in..."

Jungkook reaches into his jacket pocket and pulls out and large jewelry box. He opens it and there's a diamond chain. Jimin's eyes grow wide. "I can't take this it looks so expensive."

"Do you know how much money I have? You need to get used to a lot of gifts because you deserve them." Jimin smiles and carefully takes the chain out. "Can you put it on me?"

Jungkook throws the box into a trashcan and fastens the necklace around Jimin's neck. Jimin's eyes sparkle and he grins at Jungkook. "I love it."

Jungkook smiles. "I'm glad. My baby's gotta shine."

He walks off into the crowd expecting Jimin to follow him but he's in shock. "... Baby?..." He snaps out of it and looks around. "Fuck fuck fuck..." He moves through the people. "Jungkook?!"

He feels a hand grab him and he yelps. He turns around and it's Kook. He clings to his arm. "You gotta stick by my side. You'll get lost in a place like this."

Jimin nods and holds Jungkook's hand. Jungkook leads him to a bar and Jimin shakes his head. "Oh no no no I'm underage." He giggles and smiles.

Jungkook shrugs. "So am I. Whaddya want?"

"Root beer." Jungkook chuckles and orders 2 root beers. They drink them and smile. Jungkook looks over. "Oh shit, I need to talk to him. Can you wait for me here?"

Jimin smiles and nods. "As long as you come back." Jungkook salutes him and walks off.

Jimin sips his root beer. He feels a tap on his shoulder. An alpha, no more than 22, is leaning against the counter next to him. "Hey hot stuff."

Jimin giggles. "Hi." He goes back to his root beer. 

"What's your name?" Jimin looks back up. "Jimin. What's your name?"

"Jack."

Jimin flashes an innocent smile. "Nice to meet you!"

They chuckle. "How old are you?"

"Oh. I'm 18. How old are you?"

"21, baby." Jimin's smile drops. "I'm sorry I think you got the wrong impression. I'm here with my boyfriend." They shrug. "Doesn't mean anything to me. You aren't marked."

Jimin touches his neck in embarrassment. "Yeah... well I'm loyal."

"Are you sure about that?"

Jimin lets out a nervous laugh. "Listen, I'm flattered and you're very attractive, but-"

There's a low growl. "Who the fuck are you?" Jimin turns to see Jungkook with his fists clenched so much the veins in his arms are popping out.

Jimin points at him. "That's my boyfriend."

The alpha takes a step back. "You didn't say your boyfriend was Jungkook. That's a whole different story." He runs off.

Jungkook grabs Jimin's arm and pulls him away from the main room and into a hallway. "What was that?"

"He was flirting with me. Trust me. I was totally turning him down. He's not half as hot or considerate as you." Jungkook looks Jimin up and down. "You look too good, but you're missing one thing."

Jimin frowns. "What?"

Jungkook crashes their lips together and slowly trails his kisses down to the base of Jimin's neck. "Can I?"

Jimin's heart stops. "Can you what?"

"Can I mark you?"