Chapter 20

"Can I mark you?"

Jimin can't breathe. "Yeah." He feels Jungkook's teeth sink in and his eyes roll back. It's the feeling he's been waiting for for years.

Jungkook pulls away and admires it at Jimin sinks to the floor against the wall. He looks dazed, the corners of his mouth twitching.

Jungkook helps him stand up and chuckles. "What?"

"I....." He reaches up and feels the mark. "I've wanted this for so long you have no idea." He pulls Jungkook into a kiss.

There they stay for a while. Talking and kissing. Jimin leans in. "When we get home, you're gonna get some."

Jungkook smirks and kisses his mark. "It looks good on you."

"Let's show Tae tomorrow."

"Okay."

"Wanna go home?"

"Hell yeah."

Jimin looks around and bites his lip, and playing with the collar of Jungkook's shirt. "Maybe we should just stay here."

Jungkook raises an eyebrow. "I know an empty place we can go..." Jimin kisses him. "I like the sound of that."

Jungkook picks him up by his thighs and carries him away. Jimin continuously touches his mark. "I can't believe I have it."

"I was ready to kill that guy."

"He called me Hot Stuffs and Baby." Jungkook growls and kicks a door open. They walk in and Jungkook sets Jimin down on an abandoned desk.

He closes the door and locks it. He turns and walks back to Jimin. They make out and he lies Jimin down on the desk.

~

Still keeping the book soft but the sex is most definitely implied.

~

Jimin is too tired to move afterwards so Jungkook carries him out of the club. A girl bouncer (queen) stops him. "We let you get away with alot of shit Jungkook, but drugging someone is not acceptable."

Jungkook blushes. "What? No, this is my mate. He's just really tired."

"You? With a mate?"

Jungkook glares. "If you want an answer, just ask him."

The bouncer gently shakes Jimin awake. "Hey... Do you know Jungkook? Did he put anything in your drink?"

Jimin throws some gang signs. "When the dick is so good you become temporarily paralyzed."

The bouncer gulps and stands up. "Fine. You can leave."

Jimin giggles and points at his neck. "Seeee? He's mine now." The bouncer side eyes him and grins. "Bout time this playboy settled down."

Jungkook walks out of the club with Jimin still in his arms. On the way to their car, an omega passes them and gasps. "Jungkook? Who is that?"

Jimin is fully awake in an instant. He pulls his shirt collar down to show the mark and growls lowly. "Back off. He's mine."

The scurry away and Jungkook chuckles. "Are you gonna show your mark to every person who talks to you?"

"Yep."

"You're such a weirdo." Jimin pinches Jungkook's cheek.

They get in his car and go back to Kook's apartment. Long story short, they didn't get much sleep that night.

~

Short chapter because Jimin is short. Also, here's the alpha/omega size comparison I was envisioning when I wrote this story.same for every character:

Maybe 5-7 inch height difference