Chapter 5

5 weeks of nothing passes. Absolutely nothing.

I mean, Jimin fucking bolted away every time he saw Kook in public. Just a nervous thing.

Yoongi and Tae still haven't left their apartment since the sleepover and Jimin is too scared to ask why.

Hobi went on his date. It didn't really go well. They decided to not go on a second date.

And Jimin can sense something coming.

The most dreaded part of a single omega's life.

Heat.

Jimin's first heat.

His scent is stronger than usual. His hormones are acting up. There's only one thing it could be.

He's terrified. When an omega is alone during is heat, it's painful and depressing.

He doesn't know exactly when it'll come, but it has to be soon. He can almost feel the warmth already.

Jin noticed and has been staying close to him at all times. "Jin, go to Namjoon."

"No. I can't leave you alone when you could start at any time. What if someone tries to take you?"

"I'll fight em."

Jin eventually gave up on his efforts and Jimin was free. He goes to a small ice cream shop to get something cold one night. It's really pretty outside. Stars everywhere.

He gets strawberry and eats it quickly. The cold feels really good.

He goes to sit down and his eyes grow wide. Jungkook is making out with someone at one of the tables. Jimin feels his ears go back and he feels a wave of heat go over him. Shit. His scent grows even stronger and he rushes out of the shop, door slamming behind him.

It's freezing outside so the burning fire under his skin creates a painful contrast. He feels dizzy. Lightheaded. Nauseous. His knees buckle and he falls to the ground. He shakily pulls out his phone and calls the one person he knows he can trust.

Jin...

"Please...."

"Jimin?"

"I started please help."

"Just stay in bed."

"I'm... I'm in the city please...."

"JIMIN GO HOME RIGHT NOW!"

"I can't mo-"

call ended

a strong hand grabbed Jimin's phone and hung up before he could finish his sentence. His phone is chucked away and a strong hand pulls him to his feet. "What's a pretty little thing like you doing out here all alone at night? Want some company?"

Jimin shakes his head but the alpha pulls him into a nearby stairwell, pressing him against the wall. Jimin cries out for help but all that comes out is a tiny weak whimper. He feels so weak. He can't fight back.

Well. Guess Jin was right. Jimin understands what's about to happen. He understands that there's nothing he can do to stop it. The old dirty alpha gives him a sloppy kiss and Jimin starts sobbing.

His brain is clouded and he feels like he's gonna faint. He slowly fades out of consciousness. At least he won't be conscious. He won't remember what's going to happen.

~

Jungkook smells strawberries as the door slams and he pulls away from the girl omega he was with. The scent smells... upset? And very, very strong. Jungkook looks around and strains his eyes to see through the windows.