I threw away the leftovers on my plate and then sat down again. I heard the shower turn on and she immediately started singing. Oh how I love her voice.

I started recording it, don't worry she's absolutely not being seen in the video, that's all mine. Once she was finished with her song she started another song but I quit the recording. I was actually thinking to send it to a talent show program, that'd be pretty cool. I know she has this dream of being a singer but she just never had the chance to try anything, she's been a busy and hard working woman. I think it's time she has a chance to start doing what she really loves.

It's just one click and it's all finished. I signed her up for America's Got Talent. I'm really hoping she'll get through because I know she has it in her to win this show.

Am I a bad person for just signing her up without telling? I also recorded her without asking. At the end, it's for her dream to come true.

She has this kind of voice which is just angelic, she sings with so much passion but there's also a lot of emotion. These two things are very much alike but yet so different from each other. You can honestly feel the pain she's been through but there's this thing about her where you just know she's loving what she's doing, even with all of these mixed emotions. That's what I'd like to call talent.

I grabbed a pen and my notebook and I just started writing. I was really feeling it to write a new song. I always have this thing where I feel like writing but I just can't, they call it a writers block I assume. I feel like that for a couple of weeks or months but then all of the sudden I come up with this new song and it really touches my soul, even though I write them myself.

"It's you, it's always been you.
Wherever you go, whatever you do,
It's you.

Every hour of the clock,
every minute in time.
I've always dreamt a dream,
which is that you're mine.

Your eyes are my favorite thing,
they smile when you laugh.
When you laugh that's all I see,
I want you to know that you can always find your comfort in me.

Life's better with you,
the smiles, the laughs or the talks,
as long as it's with you,
that's all I care about.

It's you, it's always been you.
Wherever you go, whatever you do,
It's you."

I wrote this in like 3 minutes and I'm literally going to change every sentence of it since it's terribly written but I'm glad I did.

Writing has always let me explain my feelings, I can't say them out loud, I can't let go of these feelings but when I write I just do it. That's what I love about writing.

"Hey you." Demi suddenly said from behind. "God, you scared me." I dramatically said. "I've been here for a while now." She chuckled but I just looked at her with a confused expression.

"I didn't see you come in." I said. "You were really focused so I thought I'd let you do your thing." She smiled at me so I stood up and gave her a warm hug.

"What were you writing?" She asked me. "I wanted to write a new song but I'm not happy with it so I'm going to change it later." I said. "I bet it's amazing." She smiled at me and got herself a guitar.

"I wrote a song as well." She started. "It's about you." She smiled and got ready to sing her acoustic song.

"You, me,
We're face to face,
But we don't see eye to eye.
Like fire and rain,
You can drive me insane,

But I can't stay mad at you for anything.
We're Venus and Mars,
We're like different stars.
You're the harmony to every song I sing,
And I wouldn't change a thing.

My love's like a star, yeah.
You can't always see me,
But you know that I'm always there.
When you see one shining,
Take it as mine,
And remember I'm always near.
If you see a comet,
Baby I'm on it,
Making my way back home.
Just follow the glow yeah,
It won't be long,
Just know that you're not alone.
Cause I wouldn't change a thing."

I was in tears. The fact that she wrote this for me is really touching and loving.

"Thank you." I managed to get out and gave her a big hug until my phone rang.

————————————————————————
21/01/20

Comment and like for new chapters! 🕺🏽