Zenitsu|Tomato

When you know this writer likes writing angst for some reason XD

Y/N's POV

"Zenitsu, you know... you don't have to follow me for all my missions," I said sighing as Zenitsu followed me like a dog.

"I have a really bad feeling about this particular one," he said as I smiled.

"Don't worry!" I said smiling reassuringly as Zenitsu trembled as he walked with me.

"What if I die?" he asked as I sighed. 

"I highly doubt you would," I said smiling brightly as Zenitsu nodded trying to encourage himself which was obviously failing pretty badly since he was trembling violently.

"I think everything will be fine..." I said happily before turning around pulling out my sword immediately rapidly before jumping backwards in front of Zenitsu as he stared at it in fear.

"Hi, Y/N!" said the demon as I stared at it calmly.

Who is that?

Oddly enough

It is so gentle and soothing to hear

"Y/N? Have you forgotten me?" asked the demon as I gasped in shock as I stumbled backwards before quickly regaining my balance.

"Onee-chan?" I said trembling while holding my sword in my hand. I could feel green and blue lights flashing in my eyes as I steadied myself. Zenitsu looked at us in shock as he crawled away slowly.

Breathe...

"So, why are you here?" I asked staring at her solemnly as I noticed the markings in her eyes. Upper Moon 5...

"I guess to kill you," she said nonchalantly as I looked at he raising my sword.

"Why is that?"I asked as she smiled.

"Don't you remember the day you left me behind to die, Y/N?" she asked as I stood there in shock.

"You told me to run," I said as she nodded.

"I did, to get help but all you did was run off and never came back. I was fighting for so long hoping you would come back and help me," she said as I heard a thud behind me. I turned around to see Zenitsu on the floor before I felt some cut me I noticed blood dripping slowly as I looked at my sister who was holding a kitchen knife.

"Well, it's time that I took revenge," she said as I sighed.

Immaturity...

So common these days

I placed a stance wincing at the slight movement of my shoulder. I charged towards as she dodged it easily and kicked me in the stomach. I flew towards the tree as I stabbed my katana into the ground at an angle so it wouldn't break. I skidded across the ground as I pulled out my katana staring at my sister's movements. She charged towards me as I fell backwards as she sliced my arm with the kitchen knife. I could feel the warm blood trickled out as I saw her raised her knife up to my neck.

"Goodbye..." she said sinisterly as I closed my eyes.

"If I die, I am sure that I will haunt you wherever you go," I said calmly as she froze in shock grazing my neck. I winced slowly as I heard her laugh.

"You are stupid eno-" she said before I heard a small zap than a thud as her head fell to the ground rolling. Zenitsu opened his eyes looking at the head in shock.

"Are you alright?" he asked as I nodded in shock.

He has saved my life

yet again

"Yes," I replied slowly as Zenitsu looked stared at the floor.

"Y/N, I need to ask you something..." he said nervously as I raised one eyebrow up nodding.

"What would you do if I told you something weird?" he asked as i stared at him.

"Depends," I said as I smiled.

"Um, I like you Y/N," he said becoming a tomato with french fries growing off his head. I stumbled backwards slightly in shock.

"Will you become my girlfriend?" he asked as I stared at him nodding before covering my face that had also turned bright red.

"Hello, Y/N!" said two voices as I turned to see Mitsuri and Shinobu. Mitsuri nudged Shinobu as they smiled brightly.

"Ara ara, what do we have here?" Shinobu said as I looked at her in shock.

Well, this is going to be a long

long

day

NekoNya's Message

I made Zenitsu OP in this story XD.

Don't mind the tomato with french fry hair.