Giyuu|Hanahaki|

"Hi, Giyuu?" I said waving towards him as he ignored as per usual.

'I am sick of him ignoring me, I can never seem to have a chat with him.' I wondered what was wrong. Maybe, I am annoying. I liked him a lot. He would always ignore me nowadays but every time I saw him. My heart would flutter and my stomach would fill with lively little butterflies.

I have known him since I was 8 and we both grew alongside each other. My breath was Lotus Breathing because I could never master Water Breathing. I combined the Flower Breath and Water breath to create my own. 

I remember the time I showed Giyuu my brand new breath, and he was happy for me. For once he smiled. Ever since that day, Sabito and Makomo died... He has been living in a stormy sea full of hardships.

Suddenly, my throat started ripping apart. I coughed out a pink petal from my throat.

"What the..." I said.

"No way... I mean like I knew I like him... but not this." I said quietly.

I walked to the bush and coughed and coughed. I lurched out vomit and felt my throat hurt. It was raspy and dry. I didn't know what to do. I knew he liked Shinobu but... what can I do now?

I sat in the garden of the Butterfly Estate and watched as Shinobu approached Giyuu. They were talking happily. Happier than I could ever make him. I really should just learn my place. The thing is I don't think I can just get over him. 

I went back to my bedroom and sat down on my bed. I walked over to the bathroom and choked spilling out a huge clump of petals. It hurts so bad, the tears were vigorously pouring out. It was torture and hell. I brushed my teeth and change into my pyjamas. I walked back to my bedroom and covered myself preparing to sleep but the tears ended up dropping.

'Why am I like this?'

Next day 

I awoke with my face stained with dried tears. I walked to the bathroom and lurched and cough violently. My chest felt like someone grabbed it and yanked all my organs apart. My throat was being poked by the sharp thorns that laid dormant in my body. 

After a few months, I have always been asked. Are you okay? I always lied and smiled back. I didn't need them to know and I didn't want them to worry.  The only one who knew was Tanjiro and Mitsuri. Tanjiro could smell it and Mitsuri was the love pillar after all. They both asked if I wanted to have it surgically removed but I denied. I rather die than to lose my feelings for him.

Shinobu and Giyuu finally are dating and now I guess it is about time I leave this world. I fell to the ground and Shinobu rushed towards me. My stomach filled with thorns and pink petals all fell out. More spiralled out as I cough and vomited all over. Blood was dripping off the thorns as I cried and cried as it came out. Flowers surrounded my face and my eyes. I couldn't see anymore but I was fine with that. Giyuu doesn't need to know.

"Y/N. Are you alright?" she asked holding me from collapsing.

"It is futile to ask now, Shinobu-san. I am perfectly fine. You don't need to worry anymore. I will die soon anyway." I said smiling a sad smile.

"Giyuu, Y/N has always been trying to tell you but you have always been so blind," shouted Mitsuri crying as she ran towards me in an uneven beat of footsteps.

"Thank you Mitsuri, thank you Shinobu and thank you Giyuu. You always made me smile even when I was sad. Thank you..." I said smiling feeling the spiralling thorns exploded from my mouth as I coughed and coughed. Pink petals flew out just like a volcano erupting.

I felt two hands hug me and even if I couldn't see. I knew who they were.

"Y/N, I am sorry I never noticed. You were always trying to talk to me, but yet for over 10 years. I have been ignoring you. I am very sorry. Just please... don't leave." he said as I could feel the warm tears on my face. I felt my body growing weaker and weaker.

"Its okay Giyuu, Mitsuri and Shinobu. Everything will be fine. I promise." I said smiling.

"I am sorry... I didn't know." Giyuu said crying with all his heart along with Shinobu and Mitsuri. It was so warm and so kind.

I felt tears seeping out of the flowers and I raised my hand up towards Giyuu's face. I cupped it and smiled.

"Thank you for everything," I said before my hand dropped to the ground. My body slumped and my face was stained with fresh tears.

"Y/N? Y/N? Y/N!" shouted Shinobu, Giyuu shaking me.

"She is gone," said Mitsuri crying even harder than before.

I felt my soul departing and I floated up into the sky watching them.

"I am sorry that I brought you all sorrow, I am sorry that I was never able to tell you Giyuu, that I love and cared about you even if I was on the edge of death," I said crying as I left to the sky.

HanaNyuNya's Message

I wanted to write this lol. Anyway, thanks to the people reading my story. I am really happy. Thank you. I can't write sad stories ;-;