Tanjiro|Morning|

"Eh, what time is it now?" I muttered rubbing my eyes as I awoke

"I turned to look at the clock on the wall to notice it was 10 am. 

"Oh no, I am so dead," I said rolling out off bed running outside the room to go and grab food. I skidded to the kitchen to see Mitsuri making some sandwiches. She looked at me and laughed smiling.

"I am guessing you need one of these?" she asked as I nodded.

"How cute," she muttered smiling.

"Thank you Mitsuri!" I said as she passed me one.  I grabbed it and engulfed it before running to the training centre to meet Shinobu who was obviously going to kill me alive.

"Y/N! Your uniform!" yelled Aoi as I ran past her. 

"Thanks, Aoi!" I yelled as she smiled carrying on with her daily jobs.

I ran to the room at breakneck speed and took off my pyjamas putting on my uniform. For some reason, my fingers were very fiddly and couldn't button up my shirt. After a while, I managed to get all the buttons done.

"Y/N, you're late," said a voice as I looked up to see Tanjiro. He stood there in surprise and slammed the door before running off quickly.

"Gomenasai!" he yelled as I stood there in shock.

"What just happened?" I muttered as I quickly placed on my skirt and belted it up. I pulled up my stockings and wore my tabi and zori before running to the training centre.

Shinobu was standing at the door angrily staring at me as I skidded stopping in front of her. I gulped my saliva as she started attacking me with a wooden katana. I dodged them quickly before kicking her in the stomach and flying inside to see Tanjiro blushing while seeing me. 

Shinobu regained her balanced before trying to kick me as I sprinted to grab a wooden katana. I grasped one loosely as she tried to knock my head down. I jumped onto the walls bouncing off flying towards her as she moved to the side. I bent my knees quickly before bouncing off the ground lightly as she stabbed my stomach.

I swung at her legs as she jumped up kicking me multiple times. She swung at my head as I bent down feinting to swing at her legs but actually punching the back of her kneecaps.

Her legs bent slightly before she knocked me back down to the ground.

"You did better today, but you were late by 2 hours, Y/n," she said as I laid on the floor in exhaustion. I watched as Kanao splashed medicated water on Tanjiro's head. He turned to look at me and looked away when he saw me looking at him.

"Well, that is training done today," said Shinobu as everyone nodded and began to leave.

TimeSkip

"Y/N!" yelled a voice as I turned around to see Tanjiro running towards me.

"Um, what is wrong?" I asked as he bowed.

"I am very sorry that I walked into your room without your permission," he said as I looked at him in confusion.

"Huh?" I said as I stood there.

"Oh this morning, it's fine," I said as he looked at me apologetically.

"Really?" he asked as I nodded.

"I honestly don't remember you coming to my room since I was rushing to the training centre," I said as he sighed.

"Well, if you do remember please don't get mad at me," he said as I looked at him silently.

"Mad about what?" I asked as he turned bright red.

"Um, I... don't want to say. I've got to go, see you later, Y/N!" he yelled running off.

Seriously though, what happened this morning?

NekoNya's Message

Sorry, I was busy with New years and stuff. I post out some of the other ones soon since I am nearly finished.

Sorry for the inconvenience.

ご目なさいみなさん!(Gomenasai Minasan- Sorry everyone)