Tanjiro+Muichiro|Sleepover|

"Y/N, Muichiro, do you you want to have a sleepover at my house?" Tanjiro asked

"Sure. Why not?" I replied yawning. He laughed and Muichiro nodded. 

"Okay!" he said smiling.

"I will go pack some stuff," I said yawning again. Muichiro went into his room and I heard a huge clatter. Jeez.

I opened a small bag made of cotton and threw my uniform in there. I picked up my back and walked out of the room to see Muichiro just holding his uniform. I sighed and took his uniform and placed in my bag. 

"Thanks," he said finally speaking.

"It's fine," I replied.

We walk down the path following Tanjiro as he ran through the trees. We ran after him and we finally arrived at his house. It was pretty nice and bigger than some other ones. He opened the door and we walked in.

"Nice house," I said looking around.

"Thanks," said Tanjiro smiling.

Muichiro opens my bag and grabs his uniform and walks outside. He walked to the lake and started to undress. I closed the window.

"Yeah, we are not seeing that," I said turning around.

"Well, I am going to go as well," said Tanjiro as he walked to his room and grabbed his pyjamas. I feel dumb that I didn't bring my pyjamas but I don't really care. He walks out and I slam the door as the house is pitch black. I walk around like a zombie looking for the switch. I bang into the wall and feel around for the switch. This is great as I continue to bump into walls. I walked into a string and I pulled it as the light switched on. Well, finally. Nezuko appeared and fell to the ground. Seriously?!

"Hi, Nezuko," I said as she waved.

"H-Hi," she replied smiling.

She was about to walk outside but I grab her hand. 

"The other two are outside in the lake," I said and she turned around from the door as I sighed. Why are they taking so long?

Finally, they open the door, I thought they actually drowned.

"Well, what took you so long?" I asked.

"Muichiro was staring at the sky and didn't want to move. SO, I had to drag him out of there." Tanjiro said laughing.

"I was just trying to remember what bird that was," he replied as I chuckled. Classic.

"Well, Nezuko and I are just gonna head out," I said gesturing to the door. They both nod and walk into the small kitchen. Nezuko takes her spare set of kimono while I take my uniform and walk out.

TimeSkip

"Well, what took you so long?" said Muichiro. If he is trying to mimic me, he is doing a really 'great' job.

"Ask Nezuko why she ran to the other side of the lake to try and eat the fish," I said pointing at Nezuko as she looked at the ground. Tanjiro gasped.

"Nezuko!" he shouted.

"So-sorry," Nezuko said.

"it's fine." said Tanjiro going back to dinner.

"Do you need help?" I asked.

"Yeah, Muichiro was basically daydreaming while I was cooking," Tanjiro said.

"Well, okay," I said helping him cook the fish that coincidentally, looked like the fish Nezuko tried to eat earlier.

I placed the rice into a paper box and placed the fish and vegetables on a wooden plate. I gave everyone a box of rice as we sat down. I picked up the fish and somehow in all ways, tripped over my foot.

Muichiro reached out his hand grabbing the plate and caught the fish as I landed on the ground. 

"Muichiro, do you care more about the fish than your own friend?" I asked grumpily as I got up.

"I am hungry," he replied as I sighed and walked to my seat.

"Itadakimasu." we all said while we ate. Muichiro ate pretty fast and stared at us eating. Nezuko played around with the fish while Tanjiro asked her to eat it. I just ate and watched the whole commotion go by.

After a while, we were finally done and I took the paper box and threw them away. I took the wooden plate and washed it in a bucket and left it to dry.

It was already 9.00 pm.

Muichiro yawned as he looked like he was about to fall off the chair. First the fish and now this. I walked up towards him and carried him up. Tanjiro pointed me towards the room. I carried him and placed him on the bed and covered him up.

Tanjiro walked in as Nezuko followed. Nezuko laid on the floor and fell asleep straight after. She must be tired. I touched the floor and it was freezing cold.

"Are you sure Nezuko should sleep there?" I asked.

"She likes it there. I brought her up to my bed once but she rolled off and slept on the floor," he said looking at Muichiro. 

"Muichiro, would you mind and MOVE," I said as I pushed him to the side. 

I climbed in as Tanjiro did as well. Muichiro kicked me. 

"Ouch," I said. Tanjiro was already sleeping and I was just staring at the ceiling. 

Damn, how did I even get stuck in this position? I stared at both of them smiling. I hope I am actually not going to be up because of them all night.

They keep kicking and punching me. Ugh. Seriously.

I bent my knees and closed my eyes. 

Muichiro and Tanjiro both punched me in the face and I opened my eyes to punch them back. Seriously, I didn't know they both sleep like violent pigs in the barn.

Nezuko awoke and placed Tanjiro at the other side where Muichiro was. So now basically, Muichiro was in the middle. I am at huge risk now. Nezuko laughed as she went back to sleep. 

"Damn you both," I said as I turned to the other side not facing them and fell asleep.