Zenitsu|-|

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

I am bored...

I wonder what Zenitsu and his friends are doing 

I stood at my window feeling the calm breeze blow against my skin as my (long/short) hair flowed to the calming and quiet breeze. I watched the trees sway and suddenly, I snapped out of my trance.

"Y/N! Y/N! INOSUKE IS TRYING TO KILL ME BECAUSE APPARENTLY, I STOLE HIS TEMPURA! SAVE ME!!" yelled Zenitsu as he slammed open my door and ran in standing next to me trying to hide. 

I stood there in surprise as a storming and smoking Inosuke appeared looking as if he was really trying to kill Zenitsu. Tanjiro quickly ran towards Inosuke and pulled him back and stared at him.

"Just because Zenitsu was eating tempura doesn't mean he took yours!" said Tanjiro looking at me apologetically before dragging him off.  

I laughed softly as I listened to the footsteps that slowly quieten down.

Their antics never seized to make me laugh

"I thought you said you were going to eat lunch with them calmly today," I said as Zenitsu looked at me crying. 

"It was SUPPOSED to be calm because Kanao was there today but Inosuke went crazy at the table and flipped everything around when he saw me eating MY tempura," he said emphasizing the words as I smiled.

"Why is it always about tempura?" I asked as Zenitsu sighed.

"Once, he stole my tempura and Tanjiro's. He doesn't really always steal mine since Tanjiro always gives him his. Tanjiro is too kind," Zenitsu said sighing at the last sentence as I smile.

"Well, are you hungry?" I asked as Zenitsu nodded.

"He flipped everyone's bento onto the floor. He only saved his own," said Zenitsu as I listened.

"So what do you want to eat?" I asked as Zenitsu stood there looking at me.

"Zenzai," he said looking at me nervously as I smiled.

"Why not?" I said grabbing Zenitsu and dragging him to the village. He was bright red as I let go off him as he sat there complaining.

"You should tell me before you drop me on the ground! I COULD HAVE DIED!" he yelled as I helped him up.

"Fine, I will next time," I said sighing as he cried complaining at the same time. I ruffled his hair and took him by the hand and dragged him to the shop. Everyone stared at us in surprise since Zenitsu was crying pretty loudly but they knew that I was a Hashira so they did their best to ignore us.

"EVERYONE IS STARING AT US, Y/N! It's ALL YOUR FAULT!" Zenitsu yelled at me as I sighed.

"Zenitsu, you are the one making so much noise, anyway we are here," I said as he quietened down and stood up beside me. I walked up to the person and ordered two bowls of zenzai as we grabbed a seat waiting outside the shop. The guy gave us our bowls as I stared at it in silence. I poked the mochi before picking it up with the chopsticks and began to eat it silently.

I watch Zenitsu eat the red beans quickly as he shoved them down his throat in a hurry. I guess he was hungry but still.

"Zenitsu, eat slowly or else you might-," I said as Zenitsu started coughing.

"Choke?" he sputtered as I sighed. After a while, he stopped and he stared at me.

"You know you could have told me earlier," he said as I sighed.

"It's not like you are going to stop anyway," I said as Zenitsu started chuckling softly.

"That's true, I guess," he said laughing as I smiled gently as we sat there quietly. Well, I mean I was sitting there quietly while Zenitsu was busy fidgeting on his chair. 

"Zenitsu, are you alright?" I asked as Zenitsu nodded.

"I am good, I am just really bored," said Zenitsu as I looked at him silently.

"Well, then let's head back, Tanjiro and Inosuke must be waiting for you," I said as he got up and shuddered.

"What's wro-" I said as I smelled something odd.

A demon...

I immediately gripped my katana and blitz through the village towards the forest as Zenitsu followed. I unsheathed my katana quickly before pivoting making an abrupt stop just before the demon.

It had green hair along with blue skin. His nails were extremely long as he tried to scratch me.

 I went into battle stance as I jumped up and aimed for its neck. It dodged it as I flipped midair aiming my legs towards the tree as I leapt off it quickly before attacking it again. The demon was agile but seemed reasonably weak. 

Zenitsu was unconscious but was attempting to slice the demon's head off. He had a huge gash on his forehead and arms where the demon scratched him. The demon cornered him as I went in to slice its head off. I managed to decapitate the demon as blood spluttered out of its neck like an erupting volcano. Zenitsu fell to the ground as I quickly picked him up and ran down to the Butterfly Estate covered in blood. 

Shinobu noticed Zenitsu and I as she ran towards us and lifted Zenitsu out of my arms as she brought him to the room to get him treated. 

TimeSkip

I can't believe I had trouble with such a weak demon

I can't believe I let Zenitsu get hurt in front of me

I am truly a disappointment

I walked into the room to see Zenitsu waving towards me as I slowly walked up towards me as suddenly, he bombarded me with lots of questions. I sat down in the chair preparing myself.

"Am I dead?" he asked as I sighed.

"Why am I here?" he asked.

"Are you a ghost?" he asked a smacked my forehead.

"No, you are not dead, I am CLEARLY not dead. You are here because the demon left big gashes on your forehead and arms," I said as he looked at me blinking several times.

"WHY DIDN'T YOU SAVE MEEEE!" he yelled really loudly as I sat there staring at him panicking.

"You are perfectly capable, Zenitsu," I said sighing.

"Will you marry me?" he asked as I sat there blinking several times.

"Huh?" I said as I sat there as I sighed.

"That was pretty random," I said as Zenitsu started crying.

"Inosuke and Tanjiro told me that I should confess my feelings," he said as I just stared at him.

I actually thought he was joking

Inosuke and Tanjiro though?

"You chose really good friends, Zenitsu. I am guessing you want me as your girlfriend?" I asked as he looked at me in shock.

"Yes," he replied as I nodded smiling.

NekoNya's Message

Sorry, this took so long.