Muichiro|Worth|

SPOILER!(Anime only readers, this is a spoiler alert of what happens in the manga)

"Muichiro?" I said drowsily as I tugged on his shirt.

"You have to wake up," he said shaking me as my head went forward and backwards.

"Why? Just give me 10 more minutes." I said.

"You said that earlier," he said.

"We have to go. NOW." he said as I opened my eyes staring at his eyes peering at me.

"Fine," I said as he let go of me as I landed on the bed and I fell back asleep sliding off the bed landing in a thud.

"Ouch," I said as I stood up and trudged to get my katana. My head nodded backwards and forwards and Muichiro just stared at me.

"What?" I said.

"Look at what you're wearing," he said as I noticed I was wearing my pyjamas.

"Oh," I said as he walked outside as he closed the door waiting outside.

I quickly changed and walked outside.

"Why did we need to wake up so early?" I asked.

"Muzan is here," he said as he started to run. I chased after him.

"WHAT?!" I yelled as he covered his ears.

"You wake up like a dead bird and now you are screaming like a crow," he said as I furrowed my brows.

"Are you calling me a crow?" I asked running next to him as he stared at me.

"Yes," he said as I wanted to just like, punch him.

"Firstly, I know you like birds but that doesn't mean you get to call me a crow. I do not want to be related to my Kasugai Crow." I said as he just stared at me. He sighed and didn't reply. We heard an explosion in the background to see the Ubuyashiki house in flames.

"Oyakata-sama..." I said as I stared as my eyes started to water.

"He sacrificed himself for us. Believe in yourself, Y/N." Muichiro said as I nodded.

We saw the demons as we prepared to charge towards them. A demon suddenly opened a doorway through the ground as Muichiro and I fell. Suddenly, I felt a very odd feeling. I don't know what it is but I feel really terrible.

Muichiro suddenly fell as I followed him.

"What!" I yelled down the hole.

Suddenly we came across the demon and he looked really scary. Muichiro stared at him in shock as I realised he was Upper Moon 1.

"You came, Demon Slayer." the demon said as I felt shivers down my spine.

"For some reason, you seem familiar." said the demon staring at Muichiro.

I could see Muichiro gripping his sword shaking. I could feel my vision blurring from pure fright. I breathed in trying to clear my nerves as Muichiro did the same. I tap him on the shoulder as he looked at me.

"Muichiro, it's alright," I said as the odd feeling flipped through my stomach. It was a sense of guilt.

"What is your name?" asked the demon.

"Tokito Muichiro." he replied.

"I see... the Tsugikuni name must have died. It has been centuries so it is inevitable." I looked at the demon confused.

"My name when I was a human was Tsugikuni Michikatsu. You are the descendant of the child that I left behind in the Tsugikuni family. in other words, you're my descendant." he said as Muichiro stared at him in shock. I felt even more fear. I stared at my hands tremble as I held the out.