Tanjiro+Zenitsu|WeLp|

Y/N's POV

Y/N's POV

Seriously, they are back at it

AGAIN

Tanjiro and Zenitsu were arguing as usual and I sighed.

"Guys, calm down, why are you all arguing in the first place?" I asked as they smiled.

I can't even tell if Tanjiro is smiling

He looks way too aggressive

"Oh we were arguing over nothing," said Zenitsu smiling while staring at Tanjiro ferociously. I sigh as I placed my arms on my hips and stared at them.

"Nothing? That sounds about right," I said angrily as they laughed sheepishly.

"Can you guys stop fighting? It is really annoying because you sound like Shinobu and Giyuu when you break her ornaments in the house," I said as they smile.

"Sure!" they said in unison as I sighed.

"Well, I will be going now," I said before walking out the door towards Mitsuri who was busy making Sakura Mochi.

"Hi, Mit-" I said before she dashed towards me.

"I heard the whole THING! They are all so CUTE!" she yelled in my face passionately as I look at her with no surprise at all.

"Yes, but they can get a little annoying," I said as she grabbed my hands forgetting she had red bean paste all over her hands.

"Don't worry! It will all be fine!" she said as I sigh.

Yes, it will...

In what way?

"Thanks, Mitsuri," I said before walking out of the kitchen with soiled hands.

I walked towards the bathroom to wash my hands and along the way, I saw Tanjiro and Zenitsu arguing about Udon.

"Tanjiro and Zenitsu, are you guys still arguing?" I asked exasperatedly as they look at me in surprise.

"Um, no," said Tanjiro with a very odd face. Zenitsu nudged him with anger as I sigh.

Are they working together or are they enemies now?

"You know Tanjiro, it is very obvious when your lying?" I said as Zenitsu nodded along.

I walked away to notice they were both following me as I sigh annoyingly.

"You guys..." I said just standing there as they stopped behind me.

"Why are you both following me?" I asked as Tanjiro sighed.

"We are following you because we are trying to make sure you don't-" said Tanjiro before Zenitsu yelled a high pitched scream as I covered my ears. Tanjiro stared at him in disbelief as I sigh.

"Do you both like me?" I asked as Tanjiro sighed again as I looked at both of them questionably.

"N...NO!" yelled Tanjiro with his odd face again as I smack my forehead.

"Tanjiro, you're obviously lying. if you want to lie, you need to stop making that face," I said as Zenitsu smacked his forehead.

"Seriously, Tanjiro!" yelled Zenitsu, as he went crazy screaming and yelling as I stared at him, yell at Tanjiro in his face.

"You both need to chill," I said as they look at me.

"So do you like me?" they asked as I sigh.

I turned around and walked off as I left them standing there basically hanging.

Sorry, you both.

I am not sure yet.

NekoNya's Message

Ack, this was hard.

Btw do u all want me to write a Toilet bound Hanako kun fanfic?