Muichiro|Everything|

Muichiro's POV

"Shinobu, can I speak to you?" I asked as she looked at me.

"Sure, what do you need?" she asked as I sighed.

"I think I am sick," I said as she looked at me in surprise.

"How so?" she asked as I looked at her seriously.

"I think Y/N has a disease," I said as Shinobu looked at me arching one of her eyebrows up.

"Y/N?" she said as I nodded.

"She made me sick," I said as Shinobu sighed.

"Muichiro, what makes you think that you and Y/N are sick?" she asked as I looked at her wondering how to describe it.

"Whenever I look at Y/N, I feel weird and funny. Then my face feels warm like I am having a fever and my stomach feels like it is swirling and twisting around," I said seriously as Shinobu laughed. She pushed me out of the door and looked at me.

"You're not sick. You should go and talk to Mitsuri," she said laughing as I looked at her in confusion.

"I am not sick?" I asked as she nodded and closed the door. I could hear small muffled laughs in the background as I sighed.

I wonder what is so funny

I am very sure I have caught some sort of disease

I walked up to Mitsuri's door and knocked it and I heard the sound of footsteps as she opened the door smiling.

"Muichiro!" she said smiling brightly as I looked at her seriously.

"Shinobu told me to come here," I said as she looked at me smiling.

"Shinobu says I am not sick, but I think I am sick because-" I said before Mitsuri cut me off.

"Y/N?" she yelled as I sighed.

"Yes, she is spreading her disease-" as Mitsuri started smiling.

"No, Muichiro, you and Y/N are not sick. I promise," said Mitsuri smiling.

"Huh?" I said as she patted me on the shoulder.

"Just hug, Y/N, you will see what I mean," said Mitsuri smiling running out of her room quickly.

Hug Y/N?

Y/N's POV(TimeSkip)

"Y/N, do you want to come with us to the village to eat dinner?" asked Mitsuri with all the other pillars as I bowed to them respectfully while my face turned red.

"It's alright..." I said turning around to hide my face.

Why am I always so shy?

"Are you sure?" asked Shinobu and Rengoku.

"Yes," I muttered and ran off.

It is pretty well-known that I am a shy and reserved person. I've known the pillars for three years now but yet, I still can't speak to them normally.

Why am I like this?

I ran into my room and plopped onto (favourite colour)-coloured blanket that was laid on top of my bed. I closed my eyes and opened them again looking at the white ceiling that had paint slowly peeling off it. I looked at the walls to see some of them peeling and I reached out and peel them off one by one.

"I really am useless," I muttered.

I might as well do something

Right?

I walked up to the old bookshelf that sat in the corner of my room that looked like it could crumble and fall any minute.  I pulled out (favourite book) and sat down on the creaking bed and slowly maneuvered myself onto the bed into a comfortable position.

I opened the book and began to read it as I heard a small clatter in the background. I ignored it and continued reading until I heard my door opening. I looked up to see Muichiro at my door looking at me. I sat up onto the edge watching him stand there.

'Oh, uh hi," I said stuttering. Muichiro walked up to me as I sat there frozen.

Did I do something?

He hugged me as I sat there in shock. For some reason, my eyes started tearing up as I sat there. My tears dripped down my face in a steady beat as I closed my eyes.

This warmth...

It feels so nostalgic

I wonder when was the last time I was hugged like this

It feels like time has stopped

It feels like a warm and gentle light showering me 

Removing all my pain away

The last time I was hugged like this

was the day before my mother died

Her illness brought sorrow and pain

However

She would always soothe me and tried her best to cheer me up when I was down

The day before her illness killed her

She gave me a hug and told me

"Y/N, everyone dies, but not everyone really lives. So, live your life happily, Y/N and accept yourself for who you are,"

"Don't make the same mistake I did," 

I wrapped my arms around Muichiro crying even more. 

Was this what I really wanted?

I have always yearned to be more outgoing, to be more like the others

Am I making the same mistake?

"Thank you, Muichiro," I said softly as he let go of me looking at me.

"What for?" he asked as I smiled.

"For everything you just did," I said as he smiled tilting his head. 

I feel like

I am truly alive

I really must thank you

Tokito Muichiro

NekoNya's Message

Guys did you know Kamaboko stands for fishcakes in Japanese.

Well, I ruined the moment. 

XD