KNY|FNAF|

"I am bored," Inosuke said throwing himself onto the chair rocking it up and down

"Inosuke, you're going to hurt yourself," said Tanjiro trying to stop him.

'How about we play a game?" said Shinobu.

"Like what?" said Rengoku.

"How about Menko cards?" said Mitsuri smiling.

"Why not?" said Obanai agreeing.

Mitsuri pulled out a pack of Menko cards and gave 1 card to everyone. She laid the rest on the ground.

"Basically, you have to throw the card and if you flip it. You get the card." she said as everyone nodded.

"Inosuke, you can start." said Mitsuri.

"PIG ASSAULT!" yelled Inosuke as he threw the card down. One card flipped over and Inosuke picked it up.

"Gonpachirou, I HAVE BEATEN YOU!" he yelled as Tanjiro laughed.

"Its Tanjiro." said Tanjiro smiling.

It was Zenitsu's turn as he threw his card screaming and crying at the same time.

"I am going to die. I am going to die. I am going to die." he said over and over again. He threw the card and none of them flipped over and he sat on the floor as Tanjiro comforted him. 

Tanjiro threw his card and one card flipped over and Tanjiro smiled. He picked it up and gave it to Zenitsu who cried even more.

Obanai threw it and it flipped two cards as everyone stared at him. Shinobu flipped 2 as well. Giyuu flipped three somehow as he kept silent.

"This is why no one li..." said Shinobu smiling as her veins popped out.

"I like Giyuu-san!" yelled Tanjiro as Shinobu smiled forcefully looking as if she wanted to strangle Tanjiro. Giyuu ignored the commotion.

Uzui exploded the floor and flipped 4 cards and laughed.

"You guys, ain't flamboyant enough!" Uzui said laughing.

Muichiro threw his card and it flipped 5 cards and everyone just stared at him. He looks at everyone with his deadpan expression and sighs. Mitsuri throws hers and it flips 5 cards.

"Yay! I did... " said Mitsuri as she stopped to hear a bloodcurdling scream. Genya looks up as Zenitsu shivers in the corner.

"Wait where is Y/N?" said Rengoku.

" She said she wanted to play a game." said Tanjiro comforting Zenitsu. Inosuke looked at both of them and yelled. Muichiro stared upstairs and stared at the window. Everyone looked concerned except Giyuu. He just sat there sighing.

Everyone rushed up as Giyuu, Muichiro and the Kamaboko squad followed.

"Are you alright, Y/N?" asked Mitsuri.

" Yeah. I am fine," said Y/N sweating. You could see the VR on the ground as Y/N panted and laid on the ground.

"What were you playing?" Tanjiro asked.

"Five Nights at Freddy's." Y/N replied.

"Sounds boring," said Inosuke.

"Wanna have a go?" I asked.

"Sure," he replied putting on the VR.

"Damn, this is cool," he said spinning around.

He looked so stupid just walking around and spinning. He suddenly tried to reach for his katana and was jumping backwards. Does he think it's a demon?

Everyone started laughing because he looked so retarded.

"HOW COME I COULDN'T NOTICE IT!" yelled Inosuke.

"Its a game," I said sighing. He ripped off the VR set passing it back to me yelling in frustration. 

"Inosuke, choose someone," said Shinobu.

"Okay, GONPACHIROU!" said Inosuke yelling at Tanjiro, he smiled and stood up wearing the VR set. 

"It's so dark," said Tanjiro spinning around.

Suddenly, he fell backwards and looked up.

"Actually, it's kind of cute but not as cute as NEZUKO!" he said yelling at the end as he looked up in fear.

"I just died..." he said as Zenitsu shook in fear.

"Zenitsu, it's your go." said Tanjiro as Zenitsu cried. 

"NOOOO, TANJIRO PLEASE!" said Zenitsu as Tanjiro placed the VR set on his head.

"I am going to die, I am going to die, I am going to die! I haven't even married someone yet!" he yelled as he looked straight forward.

Suddenly, he went plonk on the floor and we all looked at him. 

"Uh, is his okay?" asked Tanjiro.

"He just fainted and nothing's happened yet," said Muichiro. Tanjiro took the VR set off his head and dragged him next to Inosuke and sat down.

"I choose...Giyuu..." said Zenitsu. Giyuu sighed a very long sigh and wore the headset. He sat on the ground and looked straight forward. Suddenly, something appeared. He reached for his katana and unsheathed it.

"Total Concentration Breathing-Breath of Water- Eleventh Form- Dead Calm/Lull." he said as he stood up. Shinobu laughed so loud that everyone stared at her.

"This is why everyone doesn't like you," said Shinobu smiling.

"People do not..." said Giyuu.

"Hate me. You always say that. " said Shinobu.

Giyuu pulled off the headset and gave it to Muichiro. Muichiro wore it and just stood there standing. He stared at the screen and took it off.

"It ate me," he said so nonchalantly that I just wondered what the point of playing this game if you don't bother to survive. Muichiro passed it to Shinobu as she wore it. 

"It looks even worse than a demon." said Shinobu.

"It doesn't seem like I can poison it though. I need to come up with poison for this type of monsters," she said as everyone laughed. She was saying it was a game but now she wants to make a poison to kill the animatronics. 

Mitsuri took it and wore it. She looked around as she laughed. She was smiling and laughing and was giggling.

"It's so CUTE!" exclaimed Mitsuri as everyone who has played the game looked at her in disbelief, well except Tanjiro. He was nodding agreeing with Mitsuri.

Obanai fainted and I sighed.

"Can we just please go and play Menko cards." said Zenitsu.

"Okay." said Tanjiro walking out as Inosuke followed.

Everyone followed as Y/N followed laughing and smiling with all her friends.

NekoNya's Message

Sorry I dont play FNAF so I had to base it on my friend's knowledge and google. ;-;

I am too scared to play it lol.