Tanjiro|Parents|

"So, w-what do you want to n-name the child?" I asked as I carried the child panting covered in sweat

Tanjiro squeezed my hand and I looked at him having a slight smile on my face.

"How about (Child's Name)!" he said smiling.

"Yeah, that's a nice name," I said smiling even brighter.

TimeSkip

It has been a year and I am exhausted. I am running around the house like a mad zombie that is going to die for the second time. (C/N) cries so loud that the whole village can hear (him/her). Even if we used to be babies, sadly, we can't understand what (she/he) wants.

Tanjiro looks exhausted as well as he tries to make (C/N) calm down but to no avail.

"Pass (her/him) here," I said as he sighs and passes (her/him) to me.

"There, there," I said rocking the child as it cries even more. 

I sigh as I put the child down into its crib. I sit down on the chair as I stare at (her/him) crying and somehow, I managed to fall asleep on the hard wooden chair.

TimeSkip

"Y/N?" said a voice.

"Tanjiro?" I said as I opened my eyes.

"Some of the pillars, Zenitsu and Inosuke are here," he said sighing while rubbing his eyes.

I see them walk into the room as I stand up slowly bowing to greet them. They bow and give me some stuff for (C/N). They walk to the crip and look at it like it is an unknown species.

"(She/he)'s so CUTE!" yelled Mitsuri as Shinobu told her to quieten down. (C/N) woke up and stared at everyone.

"It's a child," said Giyuu as he tried to poke the child seeing if it was real. (C/N) bit his finger as he stared at in surprise. He pulled back his hand and walked straight out of the door. 

Shinobu walked out of the door and dragged him back in my his haori as he sighed. Mitsuri stared at it with eyes that shone just like the sun as Muichiro looked at the child.

(C/N) looked at Muichiro's hair and grabbed it. (He/She) pulled it and Muichiro looked at (her/him) in surprise.

'Ouch' was all he said as he pried the child's fingers off his hair. It was covered in slobber as he looked at it and sighed. 

Mitsuri was laughing as Obanai sighed. Obanai pointed at her hair as she looked at it.

"Oh," she said as she smiled.

"You're so cheeky," she said poking (C/N)'s cheek. As expected, Mitsuri is too optimistic.

"Hi, (C/N)," said Zenitsu as he showed Chuntaro to (her/him).

"Please tell me what Chuntaro is thinking. You understand bird language, right?" he asked as Tanjiro sighed.

"Zenitsu, it's a baby, not a bird," Tanjiro said.

"Just because you got married, doesn't mean you get to rub it in my face-" yelled Zenitsu as (C/N) smacked his hand.

"(She/he) SMACKED ME! EEK!" yelled Zenitsu has he ran out of the room. Tanjiro sighed as Giyuu tried to walk out of the room and Shinobu grabbed his collar. 

Giyuu stood there as Muichiro stood next to him drying his hair that was covered in slobber. He didn't express anything but the way he was rubbing his hair was pretty funny. He was rubbing it trying to rid off every single drop of slobber.

I sniggered as he looked at me.

"Nothing, don't mind me," I said as he continued drying his hair as I muffled a laugh.

"Tanjiro, what are Giyuu and Shinobu doing?" I asked as he stared at them muffling a laugh.

"It is going to bite me again," said Giyuu expressionless.

"Just go and say hi," said Shinobu with her veins slightly popping out.

"No," he said as we continued watching.

"Everyone hates you Giyuu, even that child hates you," said Shinobu as Tanjiro just stared.

"I am not hated, Shinobu," he said as we sniggered a laugh.

"How about that dog that saw you yesterday. The moment it saw you, it tried to bite you," said Shinobu angrily.

"Well, it's not my fault," he said. I could hear the child laughing at them as we muffled a laugh.

"I am sorry that you don't have the ability to communicate, but you shouldn't go around and think that people's children are fake," said Shinobu getting ticked off.

Giyuu didn't reply and ran out of the door. 

"Sorry. Giyuu is stupid," Shinobu said before rushing out of the door. Muichiro just stood there and look around him in surprise.

"I thought Giyuu and Shinobu were here. I must have forgotten," he said as he walked out of the door. Well, I am glad they came, I haven't laughed this much in a while.

(C/N) was laughing as well, I guess that Giyuu and Shinobu are great entertainers. Their 'conversations' are hilarious. 

Tanjiro hugged me as I hugged him back. We were too busy to ever have time for ourselves so I guess this was nice.

Being parents is pretty hard.

But seeing (she/he) laugh makes it worth it.

NekoNya's Message

Lol, my whole book is basically Tanjiro XD.