Zenitsu|Marriage

Y/N's POV

"Zenitsu, please stop hugging my leg. You're making it very hard to walk to the village." I said as Zenitsu started crying. I dragged my feet slowly as Zenitsu followed.

"Do you not want me around?" he asked sadly as I sighed.

"I want you around, but not around my leg," I said as he looked at me sadly.

I feel like someone tied a weight to my leg

Zenitsu let go of me as he stood up.  

Finally...

I am free

"Well, so why do you have to go to the village?" asked Zenitsu as I sighed.

"The hashiras told me to go and buy some food," I said as Zenitsu sighed.

"Why did they ask you?" he asked as he clung onto me. 

"They asked me because I was the only doing nothing apparently," I said sighing.

"What do you mean?" he asked as I just stared at him.

"I was casually just sitting in my room reading a book before Shinobu burst into my room and told me to go to the village and buy food," I said showing him a long list of ingredients.

"You should have just gone and helped them cook, you can make really nice rice," said Zenitsu happily.

"The kitchen was on fire, and there were pretty loud explosions in there so I don't want to go in there. Secondly, it isn't even that hard to boil rice," I said as Zenitsu laughed.

TimeSkip

"Well, have you bought everything? asked Zenitsu as he continued to cling onto my haori.

"Yeah I guess so," I said as I looked at Zenitsu smiling.

"I think you might want to hang on tight," I said before dashing back to the Butterfly Estate with Zenitsu yelling at the top of his lungs. We finally stopped as I heard a thud behind me. I turned around to see a Zenitsu on the floor.

"Um... please never do that ever again," he said mumbling weirdly as I sighed. I picked up his foot and dragged him into the Butterfly Estate.

There was a loud explosion from the kitchen as I heard yelling, coughing and sighing. I walked into the kitchen to see Mitsuri's hair all poofed up. Muichiro, Giyuu and Obanai were just sighing. Shinobu and Sanemi were yelling at each other while Rengoku tried to stop them.

 Uzui was flamboyantly talking while no one was obviously listening. Gyomei was crying as usual as I just stood there watching.

"Um, are you all alright?" I asked as they all nodded.