-_- Kid.

~November 21 2014 *skipping because Im late*.
(MY P.O.V)
That halloween party was fun. Its snowing in los angeles wow! So cold too'&& Ray is just here laying next to me on his ipad bored too Oh how cute he is when his braids is all messy edges all puffy his cute pig nose pretty eyes so adorable!(END OF MY P.O.V) Ray was so focused on playing Rope n Fly on his ipad he just continued to get cuter and cuter I looked at him and smiled he bit his lip Ha..I think he fell off the building again!.
Me:Ray.... Ray:Yes..? He looked straight at me I blushed he smiled and sat up laying his Ipad on the window ceil. Ray:Bae...Comere :) I layed on him he smelled like fresh taco shells xD like one of those cute puerto rican and black boys I know im weird (Thats how my ex smelled when I hugged him)Ray kissed my forhead I smiled. Ray:I love you. Me:I love you too Ray smiled and started to kiss on me and touch me when he came up and we were face to face I covered my face with both hands Ray:Bae come on Ray removed my hands and he kissed my lips Ray:What would you like to do for thanksgiving you know we only have monday and tuesday to go to school then wednesday thursday and friday off right? Me:Well...I dont actually know Ray shook his head in agreement then got up and went in the bathroom looking in the mirror I got on my phone on instagram and started lurking on rays page xD bored.

Ray came out the bathroom '&& went downstairs I followed.
You:Well Hello Kid :) Me:Hey dollface *smiles* We hugged you hugged me from the top I hugged you from the bottom like I was a boy Lol you is just so cute were sisters so its whatever your mine! >:D I grabbed them cheeks xD Prince:Baee I dont wanna go to school tommorow '&& my momma making me go or she threatens to beat me up!. You:O.o...But Prince its only 2 days Prince:But I dont wanna go! >:( You sighed rolling eyes and sat next to prine he layed his head on your lap fake crying complaining and whining....Prince called his mom again she was on speaker uh-oh..
(PHONE CONVO)
PrinceMom:Jacob Were not goin to discuss this again!.
Prince:BUT MAMI DONT MAKE ME GOO the teachers are mean!.
*We laugh hard in the background*
Pm:*Pissed*Jacob YOU ARE GOING TO SCHOOL TOMMOROW AND IF U DONT I WILL HURT YOU! YOUR ALWAYS COMPLAININ! BYE I love you jacob.
While Prince continued to whine and his mom continued to scream at him we started picking our outfits for school Roc hugged tyra from behind and kissed her she smiled they was so cute as a shy couple

*We gone go home to our mommas when its school the next day*
We kissed and hugged the boys goodbye after that we left the boys and went to our moms house.
Me '&& You sat in our room thinking about them as we texted them.