~Spa/Shaking my Head

~11:30am

It was 11:30am and Me and You were in the car waiting for Ray and Prince So , they can drop us off downtown to the Spa . They finally came in the car and then we drove off .

We finally made it to the Spa building around 12:10pm they would be picking us up around 8:35pm at the latest because they also paid for us to go to the movies. Our appointment with the Spa would be done at 4:15pm so when we got done we was just going to be hanging out maybe shop a little until 6:00 then we would be heading to the Movies. We got in the Spa and it was so beautiful ! . The room was a pretty Indigo color mixed with Aqua blue. There was pretty women , Flowers , decorations and everything. It smelled like Cinnamon Rolls and Peppermints. Like someone was baking. A Chinese lady walked up to us . She was super pretty . She had grey eyes Black fading into a dark blue teal color at the ends. A lil slim thick chinese women lol.

???:Faith and Bianca ?

Us:Yes .

???: *Chinese accent*Okay Nice to meet you Im Japae and I will be serve you guy along with my two assistant Shan & Mulan.

We smiled , Thanked her and started to pick our nail colors. After we got done picking them two Black men came and gave us robes and walked us to our seats . They were all strong and buff with like the fade (Didnt want to say Thot boy haircut lol bc their grown men) We sat down and they put our feet into the warm bowl where you get your feet washed massaged and all that. Two women came and gave us cucumbers for our eyes and facials . It felt so good the way the men was doing our feet oh my lord . The water was glorious it had this sweet Blueberry smell.

After our feet was done painted and our faces were done the men slipped flip-flops on out feets like we were Princesses like Queens they treated us so Royal. We were led to rooms where they did our eyelashes . We didnt get the ugly block stuck together big bird cockeyed eyelashes that you get at the beauty supply we got the natural looking seperated eyelashes. After we got all that done we got back massages by the same Black strong men . The put hot towels on our backs and massaged us. I felt like this was real love Ray and Prince really deserved some loving when we all got home ;) *Smirks* and *Winks*.

When our back was all done we got our acrylic nails done . They did our nails on F.L.E.E.K . Our nails were a dark Aqua blue and dark grey with Diamond studs on them. Then we let them dry. After about 15 minutes it was 3:45pm we were done earlier then what we expected. We walked around downtown. We went to starbucks to get us a small Vanilla flavored bottle of coffee and a cinnamon roll . We sat there and just waited.

(4:35pm)

We were on our way to the movie theatres to see Ride Along 2 and The Boy.
We bought Popcorn , Nachos and Drinks . The theatre also had those seats where you could adjust it to how you want it to be. Meanwhile , You were texting Prince to make sure he was okay and he was slowly respo ding taking way too long. . . . . All you knew is that he better not forget the promise he made because him and Ray were responsible for picking us up after the theatre. Also , aint nobody got time to wait for no train and watching all them express running as trains pass by its too damn cold.

(8:15pm)

We got out the Movie theatres and then went to Forever 21 to do some shopping .

You:Uuggghh is Ray answering your text messages and calls ?

Me:No and its blowin me (Blowing means like Pissin somebody off)

You: *Sighs* And The Taxi cabs down here are assholes.

Me:On God they are -.-".

We both us matching Bras and Panties , A few pairs of pants , Shirts , and Socks. We also went to Villa to buy the new Jordan Dynamic shoes but we got to customize it to another color instead of pink. It was 8:35pm still no text no nothing from them .

You:I am fucking serious if they ass dont come ooooh I swear !.

Me:Right but lets give them some time maybe they will answer lets try not to loose hope.

You sighed and just rolled your eyes. We both went to Starbucks to wait again to see if they would answer. Trying not to pop off.

(9:00pm)

You:WHAT THE FUCK MAN !!??.

Me:I tried calling Prince too no answer Bee .

You:Shaking my FUCKING HEAD GHEE .

We tried calling their friend/party host King's phone and still got no answer . We tried calling people we knew that was at the party and got no answer . This is some bullshit.........