~Water / Kickback

~7:05am
We were all sleeping peacefully . Today we would be going to the pool.

(Me and Ray)

-Rays P.O.V-

I woke up and turned around . I looked at Faith as she was asleep she was so sexy and she smell so good . Thats when she put that ass on me . . OOOOOOH ! Not on purpose but she did it . I took my hand and rubbed her booty and touched and rubbed her pussy . It was all wet and good. I took her panties and slid them down , looked to see if Bianca and Prince was sleep and turned the other way LMAO xD. I went under the covers licked . I slid 2 fingers up there and went in and out while rubbing her clit. She started to breathe hard and push me off but I started going faster and she let out a lil moan . FUCK THIS! Lmaaoo Imma use my raytlesnake. I took my dick and did that ! . She needed that act right anyway .

~9:10am

We was all up getting ready to go out to breakfast at a restaurant called "Hell's Kitchen " .

Jada:Girl I can't wait for the pool ! . I got me a sexy swimming suit .

You:Hell yeah !.

Me:Girl ..... c; .

You:What ?

I winked and smiled at you and Jada .

You:Ooooo c; you got some . . . head ? .

Jada:Thats why she over there smiling lookin freaky asl .

Me:Hell yeah . . I was sleep and all I started feeling was something long , wet , and gushy . I instantly woke up lookin around like is it just me dreamind then thats when I felt Rays two fingers in me . . . OOOOH when he took it out I thought it was over but he gave me a little more . . . c;.

You:Damn yall was quiet asl then bc I aint hear shit .

Jada:Did you cum hard or he aint get to get it.

Me:We not done c; .

You:Ahh shit .

Ray:Yall ready?.

Prince:Shit im hungry asf df im ready -.- .

Javeon:Where Jada at I know she wearing my nike flip flops !?

Jada:Jay please ! I like yours they better ! Please please please !

Javeon:NO wear your own ! We have the same ones ! And look at your lil ass feet look like ya wearin ya daddy shoes man come on .

Jada looked down then sighed in irritation with a attitude . She hugged Javeon tight wrapping her legs around his legs . She was that small lmao ! .

Jada:Please . . Please .

Roc:Bro let her wear it . You got your other Nike flip flops and Jordans.

Prod:Yup let her look how cute she is .

The boys started laughing .

Javeon: Fine here ! .

Jada:Thankyou Javeon I love you baby can I have a kiss please please please !?.

Brandon:Aaaawwwwe they is goals !.

Javeon picked Jada up and kissed her . Then put her down and held her hand . He treated her like a little Princess like a queen.

(Breakfast)

As we entered the place we got immediate service and they gave us the nicest table. We got our menu's and dove right into searching for food to order.

As you were tiredly searching for orders , Prince slid his hands up and down your thighs and started touching your punani rubbing and fiddling with it . You bit your lip and looked at him he smirked . He kept on and you almost moaned but you pretended it was a yawn .