All over Again....(Part 2)

It was the next morning kiesha and Walter left for a business meeting and it was us alone again that night after we told kiesha what happen she wasn't happy she told our parents too they were upset so now were grounded :(.....(I didn't include the part where we told them) but me and ray broke up.......and I was just crying my eyes out upstairs looking at all of the pictures of me and ray and videos I was just ruined deep inside.....Torn apart....Ray was the only thing I have and want <3 he won't ever take me back :( there's roc but I don't want him I want ray <3. The way ray walks past me with teary eyes and his sexy ness its terrible......So I got up and look in the mirror my eyeliner stained my face and I washed my face and got in the hot bath.....I layed back and relaxed and cried I curled my knees up to my chest and banged on the wall real hard with all my Anger I pounded that wall 3 times then 1 more time I heard a crack and I stopped.....Then Ray Walked in.....The Heck.....?? me:*looks at him* Ray:*Looks back*washes face*Hey..... Me:*look at him*Doesn't answer*. Ray:Answer Me.....*locks door*. He's going to hit me.....He came closer.....Omfg SEXYNESS.....I sunk lower into the water the cinnamon and spice bubbles covered my boobs......Ray:I said hey.... *sits on the edge of tub*takes off his shirt*. Me:*looks the other way*. ray:Look.At.Me. Me:*slowly turns head tears coming down*. Ray:Close Your Eyes..... I slowly closed them.....then his warm arms wrapped around me.....I opened and he hugged and kissed my neck....oh...my.....god..(You And Prince Rated R) Prince: ;) Mami... You:Yes papi.......Prince:*puts you onto of him*bites lip*. You:*bites lip*. He Kissed you  and y'all dived under the covers he unbuttoned your shirt and took off your shorts and kissed your chest and he took off his pants and underwear and had you ontop and made you go up and down you moaned a little and he groaned he made you go a little faster and he flipped yall over now he was untop and he went fast and he slowed down and he kissed your lips and this sexy mofo tryna get raped lol he wrapped your legs around his waist and lifted you up against his body now y'all was body to body.....looking into eachothers eyes staring with that sexual desire and prince bit his lip and you bit your and y'all lips smashed into each other kissing he went slow now and grinding you in circles on him.....prince:Put your seat belt on cause were going for a ROUGH ride..... ;). You:Okay ;). You put his hands on your thighs and hips and he pulled you on top of him and you moaned as he hugged you on top of him and kissed your neck......And he slowed down giving real deep strokes......Prince:I ain't did you like I wanted to yet mami.... You:*licks lips*You want it come and get it.... Prince:Nope ;) because you gone moan to loud so when we go to my house I'm gone beat that Kitty Up ;). You smirked and he kissed you....