Somebody Part 2

Me and Ray was arguing Because of the girl he been talking too.

Me:YOU KNOW WHAT I DONT CARE ANYMORE DO WHAT YOU WANT THOTBOII!!!.

Ray:*Grabs My arm swings me by my arm to the floor slamming me*Dont YOU EVER CALL ME A THOT BITCH!!.

I STARTED to cry alot.

Me:*Kicks ray in the leg*.

As he fell to the floor I got ontop of ray And started Punching him he grabbed my wristes to stop me.

The fact that I blushed made him try not to smile.

He let go and I smack the shit outta him Then kicked him to the side as i got up.

I looked in the mirror Fluffed my hair and and wiped my tears.

he came behind me. And tried grabbing me from behind.

I pushed him away Hard I SHOVED HIM  he fell in the tub.

Me:YOUR NOT GONNA KEEP PUTTING YOUR HANDS ON ME!!!. I pushed him in more as he tried to get out. I closed the shower doors put the same chain he put on it to lock me in and then I turned on the steaming Hot water the dangerously hot water He started screaming.

Me:LIKE A LIL BITCH SCREAM GO AHEAD!!!.  I broke the handle off so he cant turn it off.

I then threw the whole radio In the tub and I saw some electricity in the water as is overflowed Ray yelled and then fell in the water and didnt get back up.....Uh-Oh I WENT TO FAR OH MY GOD OH MY GOD......I saw blood run down his leg oh my god I got an axe and broke the glass in And pulled ray out.

Me:RAY!!?? *About to cry*.

ray didnt respond. He was all wet his hair was ruined and he was just beat up.

(LISTEN TO SOMEBODY JASON ASUNCION NOW) I called the ambulance they came at a decent time HE WASNT BREATHING NO TYPE OF PULSE LIKE HE HAD NO LIFE!!!.

maybe hes dead..........